Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im searching for a pic I think I found in here.

Mika, shirt off, black pants, two stripes off black paint on cheek, fly undone (may not have noticed)

Thanks

what pic are you talkin about?:blink:

omg he looks rediculously seexy in those new pics!!, when were they taken?

:roftl::naughty::lmao:

I just looked for the word in the dictionary...hahaha Girls please!! :naughty: he may be a player but I dunno if he's sleazy :blush-anim-cl:

Oh no, we're not saying that Mika is a sleazy person, he just has several sleazy photos and we call that "sleazy Mika". It's similar to his scary photos, we call that "scary Mika". As far as we know, Mika is neither sleazy nor scary, but like everyone else he has moments where he looks sleazy or scary :bleh:

I love the guy and all - but is anyone else thinking he is not looking his best in those angel pics? Gorgeous concept - but he just doesn't look 100%

It's not just you. I loooooove the idea and stuff it's just....hm - I dunno.

He looks tired and drawn to me........perhaps it was the lighting! Compared to those Japanese toy pics on this same page, his face looks a lot brighter, and younger. And the space between these pics is only a few months.

Did they arrange the lighting on purpose to make him look darker, tired? It would have been better if they had made his face lighter........

Here, I'll just do it myself! My adjustment is the first pic :) A little bit better :D

6tx8ufb.jpg86otjdh.jpg