vanessa

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The new pics have sent me to the hospital lol...WOW

I don't think anyone can make a light denim wash look as good as Mika can:wub2:

i don't think anyone can look better than mika in anything :wub2: except maybe a dress :naughty: scratch that! mika would look great in a dress. his legs would look fabulous :mf_lustslow: haha

i don't think anyone can look better than mika in anything :wub2: except maybe a dress :naughty: scratch that! mika would look great in a dress. his legs would look fabulous haha

Of course:wub2: With his sexy hairy skinny legs:naughty:

But now I have an image in my head of Mika wearing a pink dress:boxed: :roftl:

Photoshop anyone?:das:

Of course:wub2: With his sexy hairy skinny legs:naughty:

But now I have an image in my head of Mika wearing a pink dress :roftl:

Photoshop anyone?:das:

please no :roftl: i think it's better left to the imagination :naughty:

i was actually seeing a more yellow silk on him... definitely v-neck with a nice handbag :wink2:

The rest of the pics are nothing like the one I posted last night...they will make you hyperventilate!!!!!

They were all taken by a photographer called RC Rivera....I found them all on his site by accident..

They are big so I'll post a few at a time...

blackwhite.jpg

rivera.jpg

This one is just so gorgeous!!!....... it's Breath-taking!!!...My ultimate favorite I think!!

mika4.jpg

And this one!!!!!

mika2-d.jpg

These pix are just too beautiful to be true....OMFG! I mean....seriously...:shocked:

brunette.gif

brunette.gif

please no :roftl: i think it's better left to the imagination :naughty:

i was actually seeing a more yellow silk on him... definitely v-neck with a nice handbag :wink2:

:thumb_yello: i prefere celeste or green...plus stilish watches:biggrin2:http://www.nooka.com/

one wil be my xmas present:mf_rosetinted:for me sure:bleh:

:thumb_yello: i prefere celeste or green...plus stilish watches:biggrin2:http://www.nooka.com/

i'm really not sure about the green :no: i think a lighter color would really contrast with his hair and complement his skin tone :cheerful_h4h: those watches are fabulous for him and would really make his wrists pop! of course he'll be wearing heels as well :wub2:

Oh my god those watches are amazing!!!! I have no idea how you're supposed to tell the time though haha.

:naughty::wub2:This one is just so gorgeous!!!....... it's Breath-taking!!!...My ultimate favorite I think!!

mika4.jpg

OMG I THINK THAT'S MY FAVOURITE EVER!!!!! love the hair, love the shirt, love the pants.... just gorgeous!!