Mirtilla

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the pics Blue!

Isn't it funny that we're here on a Mika board talking about this small band that's still playing tiny venues?

I don't see them ever becoming as big as Mika but it would be something if their music took off and they've already got a worldwide fan club in place, transplanted from MFC. :naughty:

I read your reports, Blue! Thanks for them and the pictures! I'm glad you two had fun. :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the pics Blue!

Isn't it funny that we're here on a Mika board talking about this small band that's still playing tiny venues?

I don't see them ever becoming as big as Mika but it would be something if their music took off and they've already got a worldwide fan club in place, transplanted from MFC. :naughty:

I don't mind if they won't become as popular as Mika. This may sound selfish, but I don't hope it at all. :naughty: This is so exciting for me, because I have never seen a band live before their first album and witnessed how their popularity grows. I wouldn't necessarily want to see them at stadiums. However, If they want to do that I can't stop them, but I like small venues better. I'm selfish! :mf_rosetinted:

I will see them again on the 25th of February and maybe on the 27th as well. :glasses3:

:woot_jump: what a ****ing fantastic weekend this was :woot_jump: Just got home now and I'm quite tired (met some nice australian guys with a bottle of vodka last night :boxed: ) so I'm gonna save my report for later :bleh:

:woot_jump: what a ****ing fantastic weekend this was Just got home now and I'm quite tired (met some nice australian guys with a bottle of vodka last night :boxed: ) so I'm gonna save my report for later :bleh:

welcome back Kata!!!:woot_jump:

australian guys + vodka?? Interesting indeed:naughty:

:woot_jump: what a ****ing fantastic weekend this was :woot_jump: Just got home now and I'm quite tired (met some nice australian guys with a bottle of vodka last night :boxed: ) so I'm gonna save my report for later :bleh:

Australian guys and vodka?! :naughty: We wanna hear your report immediately! :roftl:

I don't mind if they won't become as popular as Mika. This may sound selfish, but I don't hope it at all. :naughty: This is so exciting for me, because I have never seen a band live before their first album and witnessed how their popularity grows. I wouldn't necessarily want to see them at stadiums. However, If they want to do that I can't stop them, but I like small venues better. I'm selfish! :mf_rosetinted:

I will see them again on the 25th of February and maybe on the 27th as well. :glasses3:

I'm selfish too, but I prefer small venue much much much more! which fan wouldn't?? intimate atmosphere, no over-crowded places....

Well call me selfish too then - but I also prefer the smaller venues. :thumb_yello:

Good to see that you've come back home safely Kata! It was great having you around, looking forward to hearing about the Ozzies and the wodka! :naughty:

Nice... Aussies and a bottle of vodka...

We Aussies sure know how to party! :punk:

:punk: :punk: :punk:

First I voted, then I looked who the other nominees were. :naughty:

Alphabeat are among them as well. :naughty:

You should post the link on the Palladium forum! :punk:

I would, but for some reason the page won't load there :badmood: