Mirtilla

If you still have more please post them! And thanks for what you already posted. Great pictures! :thumb_yello:

I can't see your blog since your page is private and can't send you a friend request either 'cause I don't know your last name. :(

Marianne I thought we were already friends on myspace?! Hmm well I'll send you a request!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marianne I thought we were already friends on myspace?! Hmm well I'll send you a request!!

We weren't. Thanks. :)

Are all those photos from London Barfly? The big pipe on the ceiling looked like it was going to fall on them at any minute. :naughty:

We weren't. Thanks. :)

Are all those photos from London Barfly? The big pipe on the ceiling looked like it was going to fall on them at any minute. :naughty:

Yeah they're all from that show!

Karin, in your picture with rufio he's wearing that blue jacket and in one of andi's pics rocky is wearing that same jacket! I guess they share clothes :naughty:

You have great photos there. Not only the Palladium pics. :cool:

Thanks :blush-anim-cl: . Some of them are taken with a better camera (not mine) by a better photographer, for example the ones in Barcelona. :naughty:

Karin, in your picture with rufio he's wearing that blue jacket and in one of andi's pics rocky is wearing that same jacket! I guess they share clothes :naughty:

Yup, I noticed that too! There's a bright red jacket that Pete once wore on stage (some festival) and I've seen a picture of Rufio in Scotland wearing the same jacket.

How many times have you seen them? I have only seen them once, but I'll see them again in Hammersmith in two weeks. And Mika as well. :wub2:

I've seen them 3 times, twice opening for Mika and then their own show at Barfly. But the first time doesn't count because it was at Newcastle and I was hoovering over the barrier thinking I was going to pass out because they took away my water at the door, so security had to bring me a cup of water! So I didn't even pay attention to the set. But in Brighton was where I reallllly started to like them!

Did they stay to meet fans afterwards when they were opening for Mika?

It just I'm a bit worried 'cause it's going to be a mess after the Hammersmith concert. :blink: It may be hard finding Palladium there and I really want to meet them! I'm making them a present. :naughty:

In Glasgow they did. It was not exactly 'staying', we were just walking towards the exit after the show and they were walking around in the standing area as well. So we had a short talk.

Hammersmith will probably be a mess indeed, I'm worried about that too.

Did they stay to meet fans afterwards when they were opening for Mika?

It just I'm a bit worried 'cause it's going to be a mess after the Hammersmith concert. :blink: It may be hard finding Palladium there and I really want to meet them! I'm making them a present. :naughty:

They were hanging around after both of the Mika gigs and chatting/taking pics! Maybe write to their myspace first and let them know you want to meet them after and maybe go for drinkies :wink2:

They were hanging around after both of the Mika gigs and chatting/taking pics! Maybe write to their myspace first and let them know you want to meet them after and maybe go for drinkies :wink2:

Yep, I have told them. :) They might even go to a night club with MFCers after the show. Fez thought it was a good idea. We just haven't found a place yet that stays open after 11pm. I really don't think we'll be able to leave Hammersmith Apollo before that.

Yep, I have told them. :) They might even go to a night club with MFCers after the show. Fez thought it was a good idea. We just haven't found a place yet that stays open after 11pm. I really don't think we'll be able to leave Hammersmith Apollo before that.

11pm?! that is so early! you need a place that stays open until at least 4am. have a drink for me too since I can't be there :crybaby:

11pm?! that is so early! you need a place that stays open until at least 4am. have a drink for me too since I can't be there :crybaby:

and probably for me as well :tears:

Your drumstick came back btw...unspecified reasons :blink: Dunno if they couldn't read my handwriting :sneaky2: It's still in one piece though, I'll send it again :mf_rosetinted:

awwww, Summer I wish you could be there with us!

and probably for me as well :tears:

So, you're not coming?! :boxed:

Yippie, I'm seeing them tomorrow!!!!

I'm really excited!

I've seen them 5 times (all as support for Mika!) so this will be the first time I see them as the headline act.

Will also see them again at Hammersmith.

I chatted briefly to the guys at Glasgow but go to talk to them properly at Doncaster (and got my single signed!). I've warned them I will be at Manchster, lol, they said they looking forwards to a chat. :blush-anim-cl:

Yay, great news! But I think the place should be in Hammersmith or at least near it. Can you ask them if they know some nice bar there? :thumb_yello: