Mirtilla

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KATAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2: ...im going to newcastle !!!! PLEASE COME ???!!!! :( !!! .. would be awesome if you were there too !!! :punk: ..... OMG !!! i miss you guys !!! :tears: xxx

Wuaaaaaaaaaaah no don't even start now :roftl: I have absolutely NO money and yet I'm planning this ridiculous trip to go to the Brighton and Bristol gigs ...and possibly London too :doh: don't think I should start to consider Newcastle as well :roftl:

Wuaaaaaaaaaaah no don't even start now :roftl: I have absolutely NO money and yet I'm planning this ridiculous trip to go to the Brighton and Bristol gigs ...and possibly London todon't thi nk I should start to consider Newcastle as well :roftl:

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :'( !!!!!!!!!!!!! ... kataaaaa !! you will love ittttttttt :) never mind the money , its the enjoyment !!! :roftl::punk: .............. *at least thats what i beleive at the mo .. !! :naughty::roftl: *

x would love if you could come !! x

*Shouts .... Kataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!! naughty !!*

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :'( !!!!!!!!!!!!! ... kataaaaa !! you will love ittttttttt :) never mind the money , its the enjoyment !!! :roftl::punk: .............. *at least thats what i beleive at the mo ... its programmed !! :naughty::roftl: *

x would love if you could come !! x

I REALLY can't :boxed: You'll be at Hammersmith won't you? :tears:

Oh sure, anyone else you would like us to hug when we're at it? :naughty:

well u can hug them all for me....and u guys to ;) hug eachother for me...

but when u hug fez...make some more effort :roftl: NOT TO MUCH THO!:sneaky2::roftl:

well u can hug them all for me....and u guys to ;) hug eachother for me...

but when u hug faz...make some more effort :roftl: NOT TO MUCH THO!:sneaky2::roftl:

For a start its FEZ !! not FAZ !! rofl !! ... Kata will give hugs , but kata will give the majority out ;) love ya ! xx :roftl:

For a start its FEZ !! not FAZ !! rofl !! ... Kata will give hugs , but kata will give the majority out ;) love ya ! xx :roftl:

Hey I might find a FAZ to hug as well, I'm not that picky :bleh:

Well... shall I post this one then? It's not a secret either, I came across it in one of their blogs the other day. :wink2:

PalladiumLondonPaper240707.jpg

And yup, according to this article Fez had his birthday a few days ago. Not a teenager anymore. :wink2: