Mirtilla

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

eww... düsseldorf was a disaster. waiting for hours, NOT first row due to STUPID other germans & securities, then next to loudspeaker and then Yelle. And Petra totally unprepared for that. :shocked:

hehe, luckily I knew what to do at Brixton :naughty:

tell me the secret formula please!:roftl:

Tappi Auricolari Rumor Stop (hope that's right)

not for the noise:roftl:ok, in any case I take note of the brand...I hate to listen my brother's snoring:thumbdown:

I mean, to avoid all the painful things before/after the gig without using violence towards teenagers:sneaky2:

We definitely need to be first ones there! It's not just for Mika when Palladium is involved too. We need to be twice as determined to get good places. :shocked::punk:

I'm gonna bite my way to the front if I have to :sneaky2: I'm getting quite good at that :fisch:

palladium200(1).jpg

Palladium For Tuborg Webchat Wednesday

Online at 4pm tomorrow...

* by Daniel Melia

* on 22/01/2008

Ahead of their humongous UK tour Gigwise can announce that Palladium will be this weeks stars of Tuborg Webchat Wednesday.

The eccentric pop purveyors will be joining us from 4pm to answer all your questions about what looks set to be an exciting year ahead for them.

The quartet begin their UK on Thursday with a show at the Joiners in Southampton and will also be supporting Mika and The Feeling this spring.

Story continues below...

To take part in the chat simply go to http://chat.gigwise.com, log in and have all your questions ready.

See you in there!

http://www.gigwise.com/news/40204/palladium-sign-up-for-tuborg-webchat-wednesday

btw, do we have to register before on that page or can we just go there and participate?

Not sure -- I've just had a look at the chat page, and it doesn't look

like you need to register, but I can't say for positive... :blink:

dcdeb

Thanks to everyone who were in that chat room earlier. It was great! :thumb_yello: I got all the answers I wanted. Too bad I won't see Palladium for more than once, but hey! Hammersmith will rock! :glasses3:

I did hope they'd want to be nymphs, ewoks or something like that in my drawing. But nooo! They want to be animals! It's going to be difficult to make them look like animals and human beings at the same time. :blink: But I will try! :lmao: