Mirtilla

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kata you need to back and look at those Fiat 500 pics and rethink things. :sneaky2:

:wink2:

I'll rethink things in the middle of february, for now I'm gonna stick with my Palladium plans and when I return from the gigs this weekend I'm gonna take a looong break from MFC and get things a bit in perspective :mf_rosetinted:

That's why they have done you the wonderfully convenient service of playing together on the same night.

Brixton isn't the greatest but it's better than the O2 Arena. You really done with Mika now?

Nah just think I'm kinda done with MFC :blush-anim-cl: I'd like to see Mika if he comes to Denmark or whatever and I'd like to see a couple of MFCers for dinner, but I really need a break from this forum :boxed:

How's that possible Kata? Are we that annoying? :blink:

Yesterday someone asked Palladium something about their clothes, something like where they buy them. What did they answer to that? I can't remember everything they said. :blush-anim-cl:

Nah those of you who frequent this thread aren't too bad :wink2:

Didn't they say that they bougt some of it 2nd hand and Rocky bought his in the ladies department of topshop or sth to that extend :naughty:

I was making dinner while chatting, so I didn't catch much of what was said really :blush-anim-cl:

you're not the first person to say this..what's wrong with that venue?:blink:

I just didn't like it :boxed: The sign saying you can't re-enter if you leave the building kinda annoyed the hell out of me for a start and the whole atmosphere there just wasn't nice :boxed:

Nah those of you who frequent this thread aren't too bad :wink2:

You're not leaving Palladium's forum, are you? We need you there!

Didn't they say that they bougt some of it 2nd hand and Rocky bought his in the ladies department of topshop or sth to that extend :naughty:

Oooh right. :lmfao:

Something occured to me yesterday. When I asked Palladium what creatures they wanted me to draw them as, I got a row of answers: "Peter wants to be a crocodile, Rufio wants to be a squirrel, Fez wants to be a rat." They were very similar to each other you know. Then I asked what Rocky wanted to be. "Sex beast." :lmfao: I really hope each one of them decided by himself and there wasn't just one of them deciding on behalf of them all. (The one that was typing at the moment.) All I'm saying is that it felt weird. :blink::lmao: Rocky gets to be a red bull, or grey if I don't use colors. :mf_rosetinted: It's funny but I can imagine Rufio as a squirrel. He will be one cute looking squirrel!

I just didn't like it :boxed: The sign saying you can't re-enter if you leave the building kinda annoyed the hell out of me for a start and the whole atmosphere there just wasn't nice :boxed:

i didnt like that venue either!!! weird.... the atmophere, the pushing, the lights... was the worst mika gig ive been to :(

sucked that it was the last one i saw.... atleat i have LA soon ;)

u guys were on the palladium chat? if so...how was it?

The chat was very informative and funny at the same time. Someone asked them if they are all weird, and Peter said something sooo hilarious that I had to copy it! :blush-anim-cl::naughty: I hope he doesn't mind me posting it on here.

"fez is not weird - but I'm scared to sleep in the same room as him cos he talks violently in his sleep - i have to hide all the knives when he comes round"

The chat was very informative and funny at the same time. Someone asked them if they are all weird, and Peter said something sooo hilarious that I had to copy it! :blush-anim-cl::naughty: I hope he doesn't mind me posting it on here.

"fez is not weird - but I'm scared to sleep in the same room as him cos he talks violently in his sleep - i have to hide all the knives when he comes round"

LMAO! i looooove fez!!!!!!!!!!! wouldnt mind if he talked in his sleep beside me :das::blush-anim-cl: