Mirtilla

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Two pieces of Palladium news from me:

Firstly I sent a message moaning that I was going to be at work when they did the webchat, I wasn't being serious or anything but they replied saying they were really sorry and they'd make sure that we had a good chat when i see them at Manchester! So sweet!

Secondly and most excitingly for me, i have aquired a promo copy of their album! Waiting for it to arrive at the moment but am so excited about it! :punk:

How does one get a promo copy? :shocked: I want it too! I don't want to wait until March! :sneaky2::tears: You're so lucky! :thumb_yello:

The magical world of Ebay! Would love to have contacts in the music industry to get hold of this stuff tho!

Hate to make you feel worse but the lastest email from the Guys said the album was coming out in May! :boxed:

Noooo! Rocky wants to be a chicken! :lmao: Or else someone is making fun of me... or of the rest of Palladium. :lmfao: Well I'm just an artist and this is starting to be a bit confusing. :insane: If they won't like the result they will only have each other to blame. :naughty:

I would if I had a camera :sneaky2: hope Blue brought one :blink:

Blue did and Blue forgot that this camera has limited memory space and a crappy battery. :sneaky2:

Sorry guys - on the second night my camera let me down again while I was full of plans so unfortunately no videos of the new songs, no pics of us with the guys (again!) and no pics of a shirtless Fez (yup it was HOT in Bristol).

Haven't checked the rest of the pics/videos though - came home just a few hours ago. I'm tired and disorganized now but I had an AMAZING weekend! Thanks again for your great company Kata! :punk:

And what else do I have:

- drumstick signed by Rocky

- visor now also signed by Rocky & Pete :thumb_yello:

- Palladium plectrum earring

And some other nice things I got:

- hugs & kisses from Palladium (the sweeties!) :blush-anim-cl:

- Lebanese chicken with Babspanky in London :das:

- and a head full of nice memories of course!

Really need my sleep tonight, will be back later - with pics!

welcome back Blu!

Blue did and Blue forgot that this camera has limited memory space and a crappy battery.

Sorry guys - on the second night my camera let me down again while I was full of plans so unfortunately no videos of the new songs, no pics of us with the guys (again!) and no pics of a shirtless Fez (yup it was HOT in Bristol).

Haven't checked the rest of the pics/videos though - came home just a few hours ago. I'm tired and disorganized now but I had an AMAZING weekend! Thanks again for your great company Kata! :punk:

And what else do I have:

- drumstick signed by Rocky

- visor now also signed by Rocky & Pete

- Palladium plectrum earring

And some other nice things I got:

- (the sweeties!) :blush-anim-cl:

- Lebanese chicken with Babspanky in London :das:

- and a head full of nice memories of course!

Really need my sleep tonight, will be back later - with pics!

:boxed::shocked::stretcher:

If you read their blogs and look at the pics you see why I said Rufio could make a good squirrel. :naughty:

DSC_0038-1.jpg

That man doesn't know what gravity is. :shocked:

It's the Magic Blue Visor! It really is the Magic Blue Visor! :punk::roftl: :roftl:

This pic is from Southampton and he was squirreling around a lot in Brighton and Bristol, but I haven't seen him doing this trick again... Hmm... Have to ask him if he will do it again in Birmingham. :das:

Hate to make you feel worse but the lastest email from the Guys said the album was coming out in May! :boxed:

That's what they said in Bristol too... Didn't ask for the actual reason though, we were talking about so many things at the same time.

Anyway, I hope they will go touring in April with the band Rufio mentioned last night. It's not official yet so I leave it up to them to announce it on their MySpace but it's a band I would really love to see - like I would really love to see The Feeling. Hope I can make at least one date in March...

Thanks for everyone's support at these gigs especially to those who traveled from afar to enjoy the gigs.

:wink2::naughty:

Yeah, the red trousers! I like them! :thumb_yello:

The pics with the silver 'curtains' in the background were taken in Bristol. Man, it was really HOT in there, an oven! :shocked: