Mirtilla

Say the word - the word is on your lips? :naughty:

Welcome back gig matey! :thumb_yello:

:roftl: had to explain my alphabeat badges to a security guard at the airport when I forgot to take them off, he said he'd check them on myspace :lmao:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue did and Blue forgot that this camera has limited memory space and a crappy battery.

Sorry guys - on the second night my camera let me down again while I was full of plans so unfortunately no videos of the new songs, no pics of us with the guys (again!) and no pics of a shirtless Fez (yup it was HOT in Bristol).

Haven't checked the rest of the pics/videos though - came home just a few hours ago. I'm tired and disorganized now but I had an AMAZING weekend! Thanks again for your great company Kata!

And what else do I have:

- drumstick signed by Rocky

- visor now also signed by Rocky & Pete :thumb_yello:

- Palladium plectrum earring

And some other nice things I got:

- hugs & kisses from Palladium (the sweeties!) :blush-anim-cl:

- Lebanese chicken with Babspanky in London :das:

- and a head full of nice memories of course!

Really need my sleep tonight, will be back later - with pics!

Sounds great, Blue! Happy you and Kata had such a great time! :punk:

:roftl: had to explain my alphabeat badges to a security guard at the airport when I forgot to take them off, he said he'd check them on myspace :lmao:

yay, spread the word! :mf_rosetinted:

I'm really excited about seeing them in Manchester!

Only a couple of weeks now, but feels like forever!

I'm hst about to buy a lovely new camera (specially for my Palladium and Mika gigs!) so I'm hopin to get some really good pics and vids! :thumb_yello:

Oh Blue, you got a signed drumstick! :shocked: I want one too. I never got one from Mika or Cherisse. :sneaky2: Never mind the hugs and kisses, I want a drumstick! :roftl: (Kidding)

just ask!:wink2:

I could, but then again I already feel that I'm sending them too many messages. :naughty: The last thing I want is that they start to think I'm too obsessed and it's better for their own good to stop sending messages back. :lmfao: I'm a good girl really. :angel_not:

It's the Magic Blue Visor! It really is the Magic Blue Visor! :punk::roftl: :roftl:

This pic is from Southampton and he was squirreling around a lot in Brighton and Bristol, but I haven't seen him doing this trick again... Hmm... Have to ask him if he will do it again in Birmingham. :das:

Damn. The more I think about it the more I want to see them again, and not just in Hammersmith. I'll find myself a summerjob and spend the money on a trip to the UK... I might go there just to see Palladium and not Mika at all. :naughty: I wish they'd come to Finland though, and save me from traveling too much. :wub2: Mika is welcome as well.

Fancy yourself as a budding journalist? Or an amazing photographer? We've got a pair of tickets up for grabs for each date on the forthcoming Palladium tour and want you to take photos and blog about the show. This will be featured on Palladium's myspace and website. If you’re interested then fill in your details here: http://palladiumofficial.com/jancomp/

Fancy yourself as a budding journalist? Or an amazing photographer? We've got a pair of tickets up for grabs for each date on the forthcoming Palladium tour and want you to take photos and blog about the show. This will be featured on Palladium's myspace and website. If you’re interested then fill in your details here: http://palladiumofficial.com/jancomp/

Well...don't have a camera anyway :doh:

I know how it feels like. I didn't want to go home either last time I was there. :thumbdown:

Kata, will we get your report soon? :wink2:

I'll write another entry in my fanwhore diary, just didn't have the time yet...maybe tomorrow :blush-anim-cl:

Alphabeat 2nd? :shocked: Oh well... Palladium made the Top-10 anyway... :blink:

http://www.mtv.co.uk/channel/mtvuk/home/08012008/395147/spanking_new_for_2008_palladium

Can't watch the video - UK/Ireland only. :thumbdown:

BTW what's that thundercloud doing in your sig Kata?

Well good for alphabeat and all, but....:boxed:

just in a crappy mood today I guess :badmood: