Mirtilla

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete forgot their name as well, he had to rely on Rufios good memory for names. :naughty:

Yeh don't feel so dumb anyway :naughty: Hey they seem to have a gig on the 26th of february, probably more fun than seeing Mika at Brixton :roftl:

Ok people I need your help. I should have posted this later but been quite busy recently! Anyway basically I need to know if anyone is going to any of the Palladium concerts coming up before 20th Feb! The reason I ask is because I am currently in the process of organising writing a feature on them in my university student newspaper as I think they are great and it is a good way to get more ppl interested in them! ANyway,I have messaged them on myspace a few weeks ago but they didnt reply so I have messaged them once again tonight! I am thinking about going up to London on 14th Feb to watch them play but would ideally love ot get in contact with them before then to possibly organise an interview with them to add to the feature! So if anyone is going to any of the gigs coming up would love to know as I could hopefully send them a message through whoever is going so that I can get the ball rolling!!! Also, is anyone else going to the gig on feb 14th cos dont fancy going on my own!!!

Thanks

Liz xxx

Oi that's a great idea kittie :mf_rosetinted: They are probably too busy to reply to anything at the moment:boxed: I'm sure the people who are going to Birmingham can get a message through, otherwise you might wanna try to contact Jonny instead, he might be the one in charge of such things :blink:

Not sure yet if I'm going on the 14th, will probably depend on whether I win the lottery or not :boxed:

Oi that's a great idea kittie :mf_rosetinted: They are probably too busy to reply to anything at the moment:boxed: I'm sure the people who are going to Birmingham can get a message through, otherwise you might wanna try to contact Jonny instead, he might be the one in charge of such things :blink:

Not sure yet if I'm going on the 14th, will probably depend on whether I win the lottery or not :boxed:

Who is Johnny and how can I contact him??? also do u know who is goin to the Birmingham gigs? Yeah I thought that is unlikely they wld respons cos of being on tour which is why I wanted to get a message through via someone!!

Liz xxx

Who is Johnny and how can I contact him??? also do u know who is goin to the Birmingham gigs? Yeah I thought that is unlikely they wld respons cos of being on tour which is why I wanted to get a message through via someone!!

Liz xxx

Hmmm try here:

http://messaging.myspace.com/Modules/Messaging/Pages/SendMessage.aspx??fuseaction=mail.message&friendID=39090157&MyToken=0e5a33a7-525a-4870-955b-266a20042ccd

I don't know exactly what he is (apart from Pete's brother :bleh: ) but he seems to be important anyway :naughty: Blue and Mirtilla are going to Birmingham, don't know if there's more :blink:

Hmmm try here:

http://messaging.myspace.com/Modules/Messaging/Pages/SendMessage.aspx??fuseaction=mail.message&friendID=39090157&MyToken=0e5a33a7-525a-4870-955b-266a20042ccd

I don't know exactly what he is (apart from Pete's brother :bleh: ) but he seems to be important anyway :naughty: Blue and Mirtilla are going to Birmingham, don't know if there's more :blink:

hi kata :wink2:

hi kata :wink2:

:roftl: Hi :bleh: The box I brought wasn't big enough, I was certain that I would be able to fold him so he could fit into it, but he is so much longer than he appears :sneaky2: I did manage to say hi from you though :arf2:

:roftl: Hi :bleh: The box I brought wasn't big enough, I was certain that I would be able to fold him so he could fit into it, but he is so much longer than he appears :sneaky2: I did manage to say hi from you though :arf2:

lmao oh drear.... was he like "who? :blink: " :roftl:

lmao oh drear.... was he like "who? :blink: " :roftl:

Nah he smiled politely and at least pretended to know what I was on about :naughty: I was slightly drunk of course :doh: By the time I got around to saying hi from people, I had already made a complete idiot of myself several times, so he might just have gone along with whatever in the hope to get rid of me :roftl:

Nah he smiled politely and at least pretended to know what I was on about :naughty: I was slightly drunk of course :doh: By the time I got around to saying hi from people, I had already made a complete idiot of myself several times, so he might just have gone along with whatever in the hope to get rid of me :roftl:

lol poor fez..... ;)

Prefer Bristol over Brixton really :mf_rosetinted: We could play laser quest :wub2:

:roftl: :roftl:

Bristol it is? Hmm... I like the place...

Also, is anyone else going to the gig on feb 14th cos dont fancy going on my own!!!

The article is a great plan Kittie! :thumb_yello: Like Kata said, you'd better ask Jonny (btw apart from Petes brother he's also the cameraman who takes the awesome pics).

About the 14th: would love to go to that one. But it's on a weekday and I just can't keep changing my office days because of the gigs I want to go to... :sad: I hope I can make it but actually I don't think so... :sad: (will let you know if miracles happen!)

:roftl: :roftl:

Bristol it is? Hmm... I like the place...

The article is a great plan Kittie! :thumb_yello: Like Kata said, you'd better ask Jonny (btw apart from Petes brother he's also the cameraman who takes the awesome pics).

About the 14th: would love to go to that one. But it's on a weekday and I just can't keep changing my office days because of the gigs I want to go to... :sad: I hope I can make it but actually I don't think so... :sad: (will let you know if miracles happen!)

Thankyou both for your advice I really appreciate it, and it wld be great if i see u at the gigs but I can completely understand the money situation! I will messsage Johnny and let iu know if I manage to get anywhere!!!

Liz xxx

It's funny that you spelt my name that way. And Palladium have a song called Anne Marie. :roftl:

Lol, subconscious slip for sure! :wink2:

I love Johnny he is sooooo nice! We spent ages talking to him (I think i was the Glasgow gig) about the band! At that point I had no idea who he was, he was just collecting for the mailling list.

Marc and told him we'd been on it since May when we first saw Palladium, then we got chattin from there!

It was in Birmingham that I saw them for the first time, 17th of May. Still got the nymph keyring Jonny gave me there, it's on my mobile phone now. :naughty:

I found the poster for the Newcastle gig:

palladium.jpg

Notice the line at the bottom. :wink2:

Hi guys,

Jus thought I woul thank you guys again! I got a repl back from Jonny and he has given me Palladium's management details so i will phone them tomoz and let u know the results!!!

Liz xxx

:yay: really hope it works out for you :mf_rosetinted: