Mirtilla

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck with the interview, Kittie! :)

And Blue, thank you for the amazing pics! :punk:

Thanks I have actually managed to organised it for 14th feb during their sound check, I will put a copy up of the article once it is published in the news paper!!! :wink2:

Thanks I have actually managed to organised it for 14th feb during their sound check, I will put a copy up of the article once it is published in the news paper!!! :wink2:

Wow, that's fantastic I am really looking forwards to reading it!

I'm hoping my new camera arrives in time for my gig, it should but knowing my luck it'll get delayed or something! :blink:

:woot_jump: that's fantastic :yay:

It's been amazing!:wub2: The guys are so so sweet... and the show has got so much better than the 30 minutes performance I had seen so far!! love the new songs!

I got a couple of videos + Pete and Fez's solos and a bunch of pics! will upload them tomorrow!!

And the venue! I think my bedroom is bigger!:shocked: Which is perfect.:cool:

It's been amazing!:wub2: The guys are so so sweet... and the show has got so much better than the 30 minutes performance I had seen so far!! love the new songs!

I got a couple of videos + Pete and Fez's solos and a bunch of pics! will upload them tomorrow!!

And the venue! I think my bedroom is bigger!:shocked: Which is perfect.:cool:

wow! gotta love small venue:punk:

there was also Blue?..where did you stay?:blink:

Sounds great!

I've seen them 5 times but only ever as support so i am sooo excited.

I've heard all their songs but am esp excited to hear Miricles live.

Did they do "Little boy blue"?

Yeah me too! but since this is their tour the show last almost 45-50 mins and that's cool!

Yup, the did Little Boy Blue, and like Blue said before (I think) there's a Miracles Part 2:wink2:

wow! gotta love small venue:punk:

there was also Blue?..where did you stay?:blink:

Yup, we were together at a very nice hostel (which is the exact replica of how I want my house to look like!!) which hadn't taken our booking but they managed to sort it out anyway: I was in a room of all italian girls who went at the 30 Seconds to Mars gig:naughty:

Do you think they're going to play the "new" songs{not those on my space}in London?

Mmmh, hard to say....maybe they just keep the tracklist they used last november? but I really don't know..:blink: