Mirtilla

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so hoping my new camera arrives in time, i want to capture all of it on vid! Well, lots of it anyway!

Was it very busy? What time did you arrive?

At the venue you mean? We arrived like 15 minutes before the gates opened:naughty:

We would have gone earlier but flight delayed, bus, train, hostel issues etc.... But it was definitely ok. Except the fact that british girls are too tall for me.:mf_rosetinted:

At the venue you mean? We arrived like 15 minutes before the gates opened:naughty:

We would have gone earlier but flight delayed, bus, train, hostel issues etc.... But it was definitely ok. Except the fact that british girls are too tall for me.:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah. I'm curious because when I go to Manchester we only going to get there about 30 mins before the door open, myfriends and i are all trying to get off work at little early!

I think it's probably good for me to have a break at this time, I was getting waaaay too hooked :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, understand.... I have a loooong break ahead :(

Yeah. I'm curious because when I go to Manchester we only going to get there about 30 mins before the door open, myfriends and i are all trying to get off work at little early!

I think 30mins earlier in Manchester is fine... Birmingham was sold out and it was on saturday..

Yeah you're right but you made the London gig in december right? they must have done it

:naughty: the ghost date you mean?

hope next time i'll be more lucky:mf_rosetinted:

or it's going to be another Palladium@Camden Barfly:cool:

I didn't bring my camera (Mirti did the job this time) but finally I saved the setlist on my phone. :wink2:

- Midnight Service

- White Lady

- The Greatest Dancer

- Get it Right

- Little Boy Blue

- Miracles

- Miracles pt. II

- High 5

- Happy Hour

- I Can't Wait for the Summer

It was great to see them again at the place where I first saw them last year (well, next door this time). Will probably write a bit more tomorrow, too tired now. I wasn't my usual self this weekend (got some bad news about a friend just before I left to the UK) so real life is sucking up my energy at the moment. Anyway, it was also great to see Mirti again! Thanks for a super weekend, my Italian sister! :huglove:

[Edit] http://palladiumofficial.com/story.php?newsID=21 for pics & a report from Palladium themselves. I'm in the last pic, behind the girl with the red hairthingie. Hehe, see the barrier and the 'security gap'? :wink2:

:naughty: the ghost date you mean?

hope next time i'll be more lucky:mf_rosetinted:

or it's going to be another Palladium@Camden Barfly:cool:

I wish we could do that again sometime in the future. I didn't even know who they were back then. (I actually asked one of my friends if the second support band were Palladium!) I just went there with the masses because I didn't have anything else to do and was curious to see what all the fuss was about. :naughty: It was worth going! :wub2:

Yup indeed, 15 min before the doors opened. For those who have an idea of what the Academy area looks like: the queue for 30STM ended up behind the bridge :naughty: and parallel to that one was a Real Queue for the Bar Academy. Can you imagine? We had to join a queue to see Palladium! :punk::naughty:

I think we ended up 30th or so in the queue but we made it 2nd/3rd row very easily (as if people were too scared to end up close to the guys). Not bad, although the girls who were front row were a bit too tall for Mirti. :huglove:

Though your pics turned out well Mirti! :thumb_yello: