Mirtilla

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of going to London I watched this interview tonight - over and over again, just because I like it so much. :thumb_yello:

Palladium interview on MySpace

It's even better with the sound turned off. I'm not getting sick of their voices, it's just that the contrast between Rufio and Fez is much better visible without any sound. See what's moving and what's not. :naughty:

Instead of going to London I watched this interview tonight - over and over again, just because I like it so much. :thumb_yello:

Palladium interview on MySpace

It's even better with the sound turned off. I'm not getting sick of their voices, it's just that the contrast between Rufio and Fez is much better visible without any sound. See what's moving and what's not. :naughty:

:lmao:

True. I have watched that video a million times with sound and I only just noticed that Rufio has an 'R' on his visor. I have seen it on other visors, but it's still amazing how much more you notice when you don't have to listen at the same time. And I love it how Peter and Rufio pull Fez's hair and Fez swings Rocky's hand off and says: "Don't touch my hair!" :naughty:

:lmao:

True. I have watched that video a million times with sound and I only just noticed that Rufio has an 'R' on his visor. I have seen it on other visors, but it's still amazing how much more you notice when you don't have to listen at the same time. And I love it how Peter and Rufio pull Fez's hair and Fez swings Rocky's hand off and says: "Don't touch my hair!" :naughty:

and don't forget HE IS Mika.:roftl: :roftl:

Yeah! The first time I saw him I didn't even know his name and I was constantly joking with my friends like: "Look at that! Mika canceled the gigs because he wanted to start playing the guitar in this band!" :lmao: And before Palladium went on stage I took a couple of photos of a Mika looking tall curly haired guy just to prove to someone he wasn't Mika. :fisch: The guy didn't notice annnything even though I was really close! God I'm such a stalker! :boxed::naughty:

Anzuzu is probably the only one on this forum who knows what I'm talking about if she reads this. We saw Mikas everywhere that night! :insane:

Oh. My. God. Guess who just sent an email to Jonny! :shocked: Sometimes I feel so spontaneous that I surprise myself. :stretcher::glasses3:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122527055&blogID=358994268&Mytoken=3F736D65-B58D-4EB4-9D93C682C56069B419405908

I didn't send an email to Jonny :mf_rosetinted: I had Blue do it for me because I couldn't get to a computer :lmao:

I hope they pick us all! :punk: We could bump into Mika's lot backstage! :stretcher: And Palladium of course. :wub2:

I can actually now completely honestly say that I don't give a hoot if I meet Mika (or his lot) or not :shocked: I'd still like to get Mika to sign an apple and then take a bite of it someday though :naughty:

hey guys,

The interview and gig in London was amazing, Sorry I havent been on here for a whiel I have been busy typing up the interview for the newspaper as deadline is Friday! I will scan the story in when it has been published but i will give u a full report on gig and interview tomoz as it is now quite late! So speak to u all soon!!

Liz x :wub2:

I can actually now completely honestly say that I don't give a hoot if I meet Mika (or his lot) or not :shocked: I'd still like to get Mika to sign an apple and then take a bite of it someday though :naughty:

And I must say I wouldn't necessarily be hyper excited about it either. I have been in a same hotel with them, bumped into them by the elevators and seen Martin picking up his breakfast and I'm still alive. :naughty: Would be nice to see them there though, as I haven't met them all yet.

Make sure you take the bite before the apple is rotten. :wink2:

hey guys,

The interview and gig in London was amazing, Sorry I havent been on here for a whiel I have been busy typing up the interview for the newspaper as deadline is Friday! I will scan the story in when it has been published but i will give u a full report on gig and interview tomoz as it is now quite late! So speak to u all soon!!

Liz x :wub2:

Great!!! I was dying to hear how it went!:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

I think I got picked...

"thanks Marianne. That's great that you can help. I'll send you a text on the day of the gig.

Jonny"

Has anyone else received an email from him? I don't want to be the only non-British there. :naughty:

Or maybe they keep us waiting until Monday and then let us know if we are chosen? The suspense would kill me. :blink:

I think I got picked...

"thanks Marianne. That's great that you can help. I'll send you a text on the day of the gig.

Jonny"

Has anyone else received an email from him? I don't want to be the only non-British there. :naughty:

Or maybe they keep us waiting until Monday and then let us know if we are chosen? The suspense would kill me. :blink:

awesome! I received a mail too...one for all and all for one!:roftl:

Awesome! (Do I hear an echo?)

I wonder how they select people... Or do they just take the first crazy ones? :naughty:

Well guess the important thing is that someone does it, not really who it is :bleh: Hope we all get chosen though, would be damn fun :arf2: