Mirtilla

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What? I need to know so that I can plan the day carefully. :naughty:

He's online on MySpace so I sent him a message. Let's see what he answers. :cool:

Yes would be nice to know before we start queueing at 8 am :mf_rosetinted: I'd much rather have a nice day in London and then show up when I'm needed :bleh:

Just got up. I'm leaving to school but I took a quick look at MySpace in order to help us all keeping our sanity. :mf_rosetinted:

We've been picked! Congrats! :thumb_yello::woot_jump:

"yes, you have all been picked as you lot were the first to email.

I'll text on the day to confirm details. but its best to arrive earlyish so there's time to work the queue.

looking forward to it!

Jonny"

My theory of first crazy fans turned out to be valid then. :naughty:

My theory of first crazy fans turned out to be valid then. :naughty:

Crazy fans? Hmm, I think nymphs sound much better :roftl: - not to be confused with nymphomaniacs btw. :naughty:

Although I felt like a crazy stalker when we accidentally bumped into them in Bristol on that cafe terrace upstairs on the waterfront :blink:. Well at least they seemed to be more relaxed with the situation than we were. :blush-anim-cl:

[Edit] Christine, it's all on page 78. Great that you're coming to London again! :punk:

[Edit] Christine, it's all on page 78. Great that you're coming to London again! :punk:

Aw, thanks. I've emailed them in the off chance they could use an extra pair of hands. I've dropped your names so I hope you don't mind. Let's see if my blagging gets me anywhere. :naughty:

I'd rather hang out with you guys than stand in a queue all day.

Ahahahahaa! I'm laughing at my own craziness. :lmao:

I wasn't sure what "earlyish" means, so I asked Jonny. :fisch:

I told him we were planning to get there at 8 am. :lmfao: He thinks we are crazy! It's official! Crazy nymphs! :lmao:

He thinks it's okay if we arrive there about an hour before the doors open. :naughty:

Seriously... I'm choking! :lmao:

I won't be there before 11 anyway, my plane arrives at 9.15 and I have to check in at the hostel.

What shall I do with my hair? Dye it green? :bleh:

Fab idea :naughty: I'd do the same, but I'm rather broke (have like £50 for the week :yay:) so I think it's gonna be red, that's the only colour I've got :sneaky2: