Mirtilla

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I can't write my very long report just yet, so this is a little preview:

Me and my biggest fan who kept thanking me for my drawings and interrupted a conversation with Fez later on because he wanted to hug me and thank again. How rude! God I look selfrighteous! :das::lmfao:

SV102926_eyes.jpg

That's it! Next time I see Palladium I will bring them a fruitcake! :lmao: I make pretty good ones.

http://www.cakespank.co.uk/valentinespalladium

I decided today that I'm going to try to see Palladium at their own gig somewhere in the UK as soon as possible, in the summer at the latest. :wub2:

Click on the pics on the website and you get to read the texts on them. "Rocky attacks, watch your buns everyone." :naughty:

DSC_0124_resize.JPG

DSC_0126_resize.JPG

DSC_0140_resize.JPG

Great pix, Blue!!!

Okay, I can't write my very long report just yet, so this is a little preview:

Me and my biggest fan who kept thanking me for my drawings and interrupted a conversation with Fez later on because he wanted to hug me and thank again. How rude! God I look selfrighteous!

SV102926_eyes.jpg

I kinda like that pic! :mf_rosetinted:

That's it! Next time I see Palladium I will bring them a fruitcake! I make pretty good ones.

http://www.cakespank.co.uk/valentinespalladium

I decided today that I'm going to try to see Palladium at their own gig somewhere in the UK as soon as possible, in the summer at the latest. :wub2:

Click on the pics on the website and you get to read the texts on them. "Rocky attacks, watch your buns everyone." :naughty:

DSC_0124_resize.JPG

DSC_0126_resize.JPG

DSC_0140_resize.JPG

thanks for posting, Marianne!

:lmao:

Pete&Fez seem not to keen on eating those cupcakes!

Pete is just posing! :lmao:

This reminds me of how they were rushing towards food tables after the concert. I offered Rocky After Eight chocolate but he said he would get enough food later. "Take this!" "No, you keep it!" "No, you take it!" "See you soon, bye!" :sneaky2: Almost got into a fight with him. :naughty: I guess it was the wrong chocolate, I should have given him some of the Finnish one. Well, the main reason why I had the After Eight box with me was so I could make fun of them. (As if my drawings weren't enough!) I asked if they used it as a model when they designed their website and everything. :fisch: I'm so evil! :das:

If some of you don't know how it looks like:

after8.jpg

Hey guys,

Sorry I havent posted in a while, have been so busy but here are a few pics of Palladium from 25th Feb gig!

018.jpg

017.jpg

016.jpg

014.jpg

They were amazing at Hammersmith, you could tell their music and style suited a bigger stage, the energy was amazing. I spoke to Fez, Rufio and Rocky after the gig and they all remembered me from interviewing them a few weeks before. It was quite funny cos I was talking to Fez about the gig and he was complaining about the fact the wires on the instruments are too small cos when he jumped down into pit between crowd and stage he couldnt move cos the wire was pulled to its longest. We were joking about saying that should be his next demand, for longer wires! I had a laugh and joke with them all but when I asked Rocky if Peter was coming out he said he was just chilling inside and probably wouldnt come out! But I had a great time, and the guys are lovely! Plus dont know if anyone noticed but they had a brief mention in Q magazined this month, I will scan the section and post it here, they are on the 50 essential tracks to download this month for hi five!!!

Hey there!! *waves*

I love the pushing pic! :roftl: The others are great too, thanks for posting them Mariposa. :wink2: If you think they're bad you should go and have a look at my pics on MySpace. :naughty:

..they're definitely worth it!:naughty:

Thanx everybody for the pix!!

Hello Mirtilla! I might send you some really big pics of you-know-who. I know you'd like them. :naughty:

I'm currently writing the first part of my report on MySpace, so that means more Palladium is coming too. :punk:

Aaah! :das: Thanx dear!! :wub2::huglove:

I was impatiently waiting for it to be announced and there it is:

28 Apr 2008 20:00

w The Kooks @ Sheffield Academy Sheffield

29 Apr 2008 20:00

w The Kooks @ The Corn Exchange Edinburgh

1 May 2008 20:00

w The Kooks @ Brixton Academy London

2 May 2008 20:00

3 May 2008 20:00

w The Kooks @ Plymouth Pavillion Plymouth

:punk: :punk: :punk:

It sounds like a good excuse for avoiding the Queen's Day (29/30 April) activities in my own country. Anyone willing to come with me after finding tickets on Ebay (since it's all sold out)? :wink2:

I was impatiently waiting for it to be announced and there it is:

28 Apr 2008 20:00

w The Kooks @ Sheffield Academy Sheffield

29 Apr 2008 20:00

w The Kooks @ The Corn Exchange Edinburgh

1 May 2008 20:00

2 May 2008 20:00

3 May 2008 20:00

w The Kooks @ Plymouth Pavillion Plymouth

:punk: :punk: :punk:

It sounds like a good excuse for avoiding the Queen's Day (29/30 April) activities in my own country. Anyone willing to come with me after finding tickets on Ebay (since it's all sold out)? :wink2:

Omg, Palladium are going to be touring with the kooks, I guess they will be supprt act, lol although would be so funny if kooks are supporting paladium, lol! I love both bands so wld come with u to the London gigs if u are going then?

Omg, Palladium are going to be touring with the kooks, I guess they will be supprt act, lol although would be so funny if kooks are supporting paladium, lol! I love both bands so wld come with u to the London gigs if u are going then?

Hehe, as far as I know Palladium will support The Kooks. Rufio told me this in Bristol already (he went to school with one of the Kooks guys btw) but it wasn't officially announced until today.

I would love to go to Edinburgh actually (I fell in love with that city ages ago) but London is an excellent runner up and I would love to go with you! And London = 2 nights in a row... :das: Tickets on Ebay are still reasonably priced, no excessive bids, so it might be possible...

(And I'm going to see The Kooks in Amsterdam too!)