Mirtilla

Hehe, as far as I know Palladium will support The Kooks. Rufio told me this in Bristol already (he went to school with one of the Kooks guys btw) but it wasn't officially announced until today.

I would love to go to Edinburgh actually (I fell in love with that city ages ago) but London is an excellent runner up and I would love to go with you! And London = 2 nights in a row... :das: Tickets on Ebay are still reasonably priced, no excessive bids, so it might be possible...

(And I'm going to see The Kooks in Amsterdam too!)

how much are they going for at the mo? how quickly did they sell out then? dont know if i could get to edinburgh!! but if u do go to london one am living close to london so is good!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Their manager, Luke is really nice, he is real friendly and so approachable! btw, my interview with them. the paper is being printed on monday so i should be able to post a scan of the article on monday or tuesday!! :wink2:

Thanks, yeah he seems to stay in the background at the gigs. but he is really nice! I will post it on here as soon as i get a copy of the paper. I just hope it is good! i sent in the interview i had written up and some photos i took so I havent seen how it is laid out so I am looking forward to seeing it as well! :wink2:

You mean their PR man/photographer aka Petes brother? :wink2:

that could be the one lol. he was telling people that if they screamed loud enough they'd win free Palladium T-Shirts. I was at the opposite of his starting end and when he came up to me i was like "you must be so bored of saying this now" and he was like "yeah it's getting a bit tedious" lol :roftl:

Oh my God! I don't know anything about Kooks but I'm so tempted to go! :blink::naughty:

Can't afford another trip so soon I'm afraid. :tears:

The Hammersmith part of my report is half finished by the way. It's in a blog on my MySpace page. Go to have a look and comment if you want. :wink2:

the one thing that i liked about Palladium was their manager. He's good looking and MY GOD he smelled so good.

Didn't you like Palladium then? They didn't smell bad either in my opinion - even though they didn't change clothes before meeting fans. :naughty:

I'm feeling a bit disappointed. I wrote a very long message to Palladium on MySpace four days ago. It was a VERY sweet thank you message directly from my heart. They have been online lots of times after that but they haven't bothered to read it! :doh: (Don't ask how I know.) I'm sick and tired after my London trip and I need cheering up. :crybaby: I guess they get lots of messages.

Edit: there they are, online again, bugging me. :roftl:

Edit: and again. I really don't care if they decide not to write back - just read it you little hobbits! :mad3::naughty:

Edit: ah, finally some progress. I'm happy now. :cheerful_h4h:

I was impatiently waiting for it to be announced and there it is:

28 Apr 2008 20:00

w The Kooks @ Sheffield Academy Sheffield

29 Apr 2008 20:00

w The Kooks @ The Corn Exchange Edinburgh

1 May 2008 20:00

w The Kooks @ Brixton Academy London

2 May 2008 20:00

w The Kooks @ Brixton Academy London

3 May 2008 20:00

w The Kooks @ Plymouth Pavillion Plymouth

:punk: :punk: :punk:

It sounds like a good excuse for avoiding the Queen's Day (29/30 April) activities in my own country. Anyone willing to come with me after finding tickets on Ebay (since it's all sold out)? :wink2:

As I told you I might make the gigs in London. Keep fingers crossed.

Here it is, My article that was published today in my university newspaper! Hope you all like it! Tell me what you think! There is a slight error in that their manager told me the new single comes out in may and i had already handed it in so i told my editor to change it but she didnt so it still says March :(

But anyway enjoy!

palladium.jpg

Okay, the guys don't want bad publicity on their MySpace page so I whine about it here then. :mf_rosetinted: I just asked them a simple question: if they are sure that what happened at Hammersmith won't happen again before they promise people they get to backstage. I think I'm entitled to ask that as I was involved. The question might have been in a wrong place - in their blog, so they removed it and left my kudos there. How rude! :naughty::sneaky2: It looks really suspicious now.