Mirtilla

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

No idea about the London venue(s) but most of the others are still fairly small so I'd imagine that they wil be similar.

I'm rather disappointed at the lack of dates up North tho!

Also I asked them last time to put Llandudno on there next tour (they told me they used to go there with their grannies for Tea!!) because it's where I live but no luck there either!

I'll definately be going to at least one date, probably Liverpool. Need Pete to sign the shirt I got for screaming so loud in London! Lol! :)

And I need him to sign something else that I got the others to sign at Hammersmith. I'm not sure if it will happen anytime soon though. I'm pretty depressed because I need more money until I can travel again. :badmood::crybaby:

And I need him to sign something else that I got the others to sign at Hammersmith. I'm not sure if it will happen anytime soon though. I'm pretty depressed because I need more money until I can travel again. :badmood::crybaby:

I was so upset when Johnny told me Pete had already left! :( Oh well I've saved a space for him to sign it. I want to wear it for the gig but am worried about the signatures fading if I was it, even if they are in perm marker.

We need to set up a "Marianne Palladium fund" for you! :wink2: And for everyone else that has to travel from other countries too. :)

I'm trying to figure out if I can afford to go to any of the others but it looks doubtful. :(

I just did, there's a reply in your inbox! :naughty:

Sivan, you mean Palladium Who? Sounds if they are related to a certain keyboardist... :roftl:

I booked my flight to Luton (fares are still low now) - Bedford here I come! :punk: