Mirtilla

does anybody know when the album is being released ? :blink: I know last time i talked to peter on myspace he basically hinted they are getting tired of waiting too ... i weally weally want it :sad:

PS i keep having really strange dreams about palladium and being on tour with them and that im dating peter :blink::shocked:

:naughty:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's on page 88... So I guess it's the 28th THIS month! Or in May.

Wow, you have listened to them too much... :shocked::naughty: (Kidding, you can never do that :wink2: )

How do you talk to Peter on MySpace? I thought only Fez and Rufio use MySpace? :blink:

It's on the previous page... So I guess it's the 28th THIS month! Or in May.

Wow, you have listened to them too much... :shocked::naughty: (Kidding, you can never do that :wink2: )

How do you talk to Peter on MySpace? I thought only Fez and Rufio use MySpace? :blink:

when ive messaged on the palladium myspace its nearly always peter i speak to , its mainly been him since last may , fez has messaged back alot too , i thought it was those two who used it the most ?! :naughty:

Ohh cool !! im too lazy to read LOL ... ill keep my eyes peeled for it :thumb_yello:

Are you sure? :naughty: 'Cause Fez has told me that he and Rufio get back to people via myspace and Peter has some bebo to do... and facebook is Rocky's job. :blink:

yeah , its been peter nearly all the time and fez , it was peter who messaged when i thanked them for the newcastle gig that they did in feb :blink: ... weird :naughty:

Fez told it to me in December or January so maybe things have changed... :blink:

oh hang on ... i may have got the wrong end of the stick LOL .. peter messaged alot last year and fez , i automatically thought this myspace message was from him when i thanked them for the gig in newcastle , but it must mean palladium ...

No worries

It was our pleasure! Love you loads

P. xxx

i dunno ?? LOL :naughty::blink: ... i guessed it was peter as it was him we were chatting to mainly and me and andi got a pic with him that night , but it may well mean palladium

Yep, I have gotten a message signed as P as well, and I thought it was either Fez who was too lazy to write his name or Rufio who didn't want me to know it's him! :roftl:

The guys don't write back anymore. :( Is it just me who doesn't receive any messages? I wrote them a very long thank you message when I came back from London and drop them a line or two on blogs sometimes, can't help it. :blush-anim-cl: I got my last message at the end of January and it was signed as P. Before that it clearly was Fez who wrote back. I got a few messages from Jonny though before and after my last trip, but the Palladium guys seem to be too busy to answer.

Yep, I have gotten a message signed as P as well, and I thought it was either Fez who was too lazy to write his name or Rufio who didn't want me to know it's him! :roftl:

The guys don't write back anymore. :( Is it just me who doesn't receive any messages? I wrote them a very long thank you message when I came back from London and drop them a line or two on blogs sometimes, can't help it. :blush-anim-cl: I got my last message at the end of January and it was signed as P. Before that it clearly was Fez who wrote back. I got a few messages from Jonny though before and after my last trip, but the Palladium guys seem to be too busy to answer.

I got a reply when I messaged them after Hammersmith but iw as sort "Glad you liked it" kind of thing, Signed "All our love, Palladium". I miss the longer replies I used to get but as you say the guys are busier these days.

Just found out they having a comp to win tickets to them when they are playing with the Kooks this month. I've entered for the Sheffield Tickets! *crosses fingers*

Sadly theyre not tourning near me :( ... sheffield isnt so bad but its still to far , im sure there will be other opportunites .... I couldnt believe it , last year they did a gig in my town and i didnt even know :shocked::sneaky2: .... i see there are promo albums on ebay at the moment :wink2:

I couldn't wait, but that's another story... :fisch: And I will buy the official thing anyways. :glasses3:

Hehe, sounds familiar:naughty:

No idea about the London venue(s) but most of the others are still fairly small so I'd imagine that they wil be similar.

I'm rather disappointed at the lack of dates up North tho!

Also I asked them last time to put Llandudno on there next tour (they told me they used to go there with their grannies for Tea!!) because it's where I live but no luck there either!

I'll definately be going to at least one date, probably Liverpool. Need Pete to sign the shirt I got for screaming so loud in London! Lol! :)

Maybe you could invite them (and their grannies) for a tea?:roftl:

Yeah i have a copy of the promo album, signed by all the gang! Their reactions were fantastic when i asked them to sign it! :)

Sheffield is the closest they are coming to me on that stint (going to be going to their Liverpool gig in May) but it's still over a two hour drive away.

When I saw the comp I phoned my friend (also known as Holy Johnny), he's more sensible than me and I was sure he'd be able to convince me that Sheffield was too far to go and that I shouldn't enter the comp.... but instead he says "It's not that far, we can do it in one night, if we win I'll drive..etc" Damn him! Lol!

Oh and I've already offered themk accomodation with me if they come to Llandudno, how could they possibily resist that? :roftl:

In that case can I come to your place too? :roftl:

I'm planning my trip to the UK. If Blue is going to do Leicester I will too. Going there from Bedford doesn't cost too much for me, especially when I found a cheap hotel near the gig place. ;) I just don't want to go to a gig on my own. The flights are what cost the most... If I tell Palladium what I'll have paid for my trip and how many times I'll have changed train etc. they'll be in shock! :stretcher: All just because I like them so much... and want to meet my foreign friends. :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

As soon as the list went up i started trying to work out how many gigs i could get too! I was thinking.."I could stop somewhere in the middle and do those 3" but I'm gonna be sensible. I'm supposed to be saving for a deposit on a new place!

Decided I'm oing to dye my hair green (I sprayed it green last time) if I win the Sheffield tickets. Not perminant (hopefully it'll wash out in the 8 to 10 washes that it claims!)

:boxed:

Do you reckon I should take my mask with me? :naughty: Rufio and Fez haven't seen me without it, they might not recognize... :lmao:

Edit: Or, they might have seen me without it at Camden last year but I don't think they would remember 'cause I didn't speak to them yet.

Do you reckon I should take my mask with me? :naughty: Rufio and Fez haven't seen me without it, they might not recognize... :lmao:

Edit: Or, they might have seen me without it at Camden last year but I don't think they would remember 'cause I didn't speak to them yet.

Hehehe..i considered wearing my mask when I see them in Liverpool, not for Sheffield tho (if I get tickets) I don't think the Kooks' fans would understand! Lol!

I'm sure they'd reconise you either way, they recognised me in my mask at Hammersmith (not sure if that's a good or bad thing!) but last time I did my hair Pete said he liked it :blush-anim-cl: and Rufio asked why I didn't do it all the time! Lol

When me and Marc where at Manchester Fez told Marc he should have come dressed as Holy Johnny. Fez didn't know it was anything to do with a Mika song at that point (which marc later explained to him) he just thought it was cool! Hehehehe

Hehe! Rocky recognized me when I went behind his back my mask on at Hammersmith, so maybe it works in the opposite direction too. :naughty:

Fez thought that we had met before: "I recognize the mask!" He asked if I had sent them a lot of messages on MySpace. Ehem. :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Is anyone else going to Bedford? I need a room mate for the hotel! :boxed: Or does anyone know any hostels in Bedford? I don't think there are any... *sigh*

In that case can I come to your place too? :roftl:

I'm planning my trip to the UK. If Blue is going to do Leicester I will too. Going there from Bedford doesn't cost too much for me, especially when I found a cheap hotel near the gig place. ;) I just don't want to go to a gig on my own. The flights are what cost the most... If I tell Palladium what I'll have paid for my trip and how many times I'll have changed train etc. they'll be in shock! :stretcher: All just because I like them so much... and want to meet my foreign friends. :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Don't tell me:sad: Flight fares keep getting higher and higher. I thought they would have get a little bit cheaper in the week, but it happened the exact opposite! :no:

Flights from Finland are always as expensive. :sneaky2: But I can take that if I manage to sort out my hotel things... And how are we supposed to get tickets to gigs? I don't see them anywhere yet. :blink:

Not sure yet if I can go after all... :emot-sad:

Flights from Finland are always as expensive. :sneaky2: But I can take that if I manage to sort out my hotel things... And how are we supposed to get tickets to gigs? I don't see them anywhere yet. :blink:

Not sure yet if I can go after all... :emot-sad:

I told you, seetickets has them, but I'll buy them somewhere else if it's possible:thumbdown:

Not sure yet????:shocked:

Well, yeah... If the hotel costs get too high and I don't know how to buy gig tickets there's no point booking flights either. :boxed: And I just changed my RSVP status from 'maybe' to 'yes' on Facebook yesterday. :(

I don't want to use Seetickets either. :sneaky2: I hope they'll sell tickets on Ticketmaster or Ticketweb soon. I informed Palladium about the lack of tickets on MySpace a moment ago. :naughty:

am i the only one who didnt find them 'as great' as every one says? - i didnt really like them that much...:wink2:

I thin it's fair to say that most of us in this thread are fairly big fans, I know I certainly am. Was more excited about seeing Palladium at Hammersmith than Mika!!

But their music isn't going to be to everyone's taste I guess. :)

P.S What's everyone's beef with Seetickets? I bought my Pall tickets from them last time with no probs.