Mirtilla

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thin it's fair to say that most of us in this thread are fairly big fans, I know I certainly am. Was more excited about seeing Palladium at Hammersmith than Mika!!

to that i have to say.....:shocked:

But their music isn't going to be to everyone's taste I guess. :)

P.S What's everyone's beef with Seetickets? I bought my Pall tickets from them last time with no probs.

me to, i bought my MIKA tickets from there, but i desperatley wanted to go to hammersmith, but the same tickets kept coming up each day and kept going each day...so i dont know if they were dodgy or not, so we didnt get them.....as it seemed a bit bizarre and besides, it wasnt really the time to get them......unfortunately :tears:

yes, in my opinion....palladium are 'noise' and MIKA's 'loud' if you get what i mean!?!?!?

I do hun :wink2: ... i have so many tastes in music people actually ask me why i like mika ! LOL ... because im a bit of a rock chick at heart too , so palladium i love also ... i dont have a particular favourite KIND of music ... besides not everyone likes mika so not everyone will like palladium either , it would be boring if we all had the same taste as they say :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

I do hun :wink2: ... i have so many tastes in music people actually ask me why i like mika ! LOL ... because im a bit of a rock chick at heart too , so palladium i love also ... i dont have a particular favourite KIND of music ... besides not everyone likes mika so not everyone will like palladium either , it would be boring if we all had the same taste as they say :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

i agree, im into queen and the kaiser chiefs and the darkness, but i also LOVE MIKA, and the hoosiers etc

oh right......will they be doing MIKAs next tour do you think....seeing as they have so many MIKA fans who love them?

I have no idea, but I hope so!

They might be busy with their own tours though, as their album is coming out soon. ;)

i LOVE queen and the darkness !!! :thumb_yello: i have both thier albums ... well queens greatest hits anyway :naughty::thumb_yello:

well we have it as a family - i think we have the platinum edition....is that it?? - i dont know its 3 cds and in silver casing?

speaking of the darkness - its just come onto shuffle on my itunes......one way ticket to hell.....and back!

My musical taste is pretty eclectic: Palladium, Michael Jackson, Mika, Queen, The Beatles, Keane, Pal Nutini, Katie Melua...

Lol, Marc told Pete at Manchester (I think it was just over a week before Hammersmith) that i was dragging him to Hammersmith just because I wanted to see them play and he was like "really?" and looked all shocked. So sweet.

I'll NEVER forget Rufio's reaction at Doncaster when i asked him to sign my High 5 single. The looked so shocked and said "OMG, you bought it? Thank you soooo much!" It was really funny it was like he honestly didn't expect people to buy it! Lol!

I've loved Palladium ever since I saw them live at my first Mika gig back in May last year. We got to talk to them afterward and Shazar(sp?) as well. Then when we saw Shaz at Hammersmith again she recognised us and said that the guys wanted to know how come we seemed to be front and centre at every gig they played!!!! Lol!

My musical taste is pretty eclectic: Palladium, Michael Jackson, Mika, Queen, The Beatles, Keane, Pal Nutini, Katie Melua...

Lol, Marc told Pete at Manchester (I think it was just over a week before Hammersmith) that i was dragging him to Hammersmith just because I wanted to see them play and he was like "really?" and looked all shocked. So sweet.

I'll NEVER forget Rufio's reaction at Doncaster when i asked him to sign my High 5 single. The looked so shocked and said "OMG, you bought it? Thank you soooo much!" It was really funny it was like he honestly didn't expect people to buy it! Lol!

I've loved Palladium ever since I saw them live at my first Mika gig back in May last year. We got to talk to them afterward and Shazar(sp?) as well. Then when we saw Shaz at Hammersmith again she recognised us and said that the guys wanted to know how come we seemed to be front and centre at every gig they played!!!! Lol!

haha - thats sound well amazing.....

if money was a floating object i might like palladium more than i do....because i would have been able to go to more concerts and might have grown to like them, but i have only seen about 20 mins of them so i dont really know.....:roftl:

am i the only one who didnt find them 'as great' as every one says? - i didnt really like them that much...:wink2:

Hehe, have to second that :)

We all have different music taste:wink2:

P.S What's everyone's beef with Seetickets? I bought my Pall tickets from them last time with no probs.

Well, if you live in the UK (and you're not anxious, I must add:naughty: ) it's ok, cause they ship your tickets at home few days before the gig. But they don't ship them abroad: you have to collect them at the box office instead, which opens something like 1 or max2 hours before the show starts. Now, after the London week, can you imagine collecting a ticket so late? :blink:

Well, if you live in the UK (and you're not anxious, I must add:naughty: ) it's ok, cause they ship your tickets at home few days before the gig. But they don't ship them abroad: you have to collect them at the box office instead, which opens something like 1 or max2 hours before the show starts. Now, after the London week, can you imagine collecting a ticket so late? :blink:

I have had varying experiences with them, but i do live in the UK so it's not a huge worry. Only panic I've had was my Doncaster Mika tickets, they arrived the day before the gig and that was the day I was leaving! Thank goodness the past was pretty early that day.

Yeah after what I saw at Brixton i'd never want to pick tickets up at the box office. I had to do that at Hammersmith and had no problems tho. But in short yeah, i now understand. :)

If you can't get tickets thro ticketmaster I think trying to get them direct from the venue is your best bet, i'm sure they'd send them abroad. :)

EDIT: I've just been on seetickets and the Liverpool gig isn't listed!!! :s

I tried to send an email about the tickets to the gig place in Bedford, but it didn't work... I guess I'll try again later. :blink:

If you can't get in touch and want me to give them a call for you let me know. :wink2:

Off to try to contact Liverppol Barfly now...

I am so tempted to get tickets for the London date! Is anyone else going to that one?

x

That would be too much for me, so I think I'll have to pass it. :roftl: Why don't you try to go to Bedford or Leicester as well? :wink2:

That would be too much for me, so I think I'll have to pass it. :roftl: Why don't you try to go to Bedford or Leicester as well? :wink2:

Dont tempt me, the only problem for me would be getting back that night as that is quite a trek for me :(

I just bought tickets for the London gig on ents24 which is a good site, much better than seetickets!

Here is the link: http://www.ents24.com/web/artist/97637/Palladium.html

Hope this helps everyone, I have never had a problem with this site before, so it is a good site!!!:wub2:

Yeah I bumped into that site yesterday. But it's easier for you since you live in the UK. Not sure if they ship overseas and how long it would take. :(

Yeah I bumped into that site yesterday. But it's easier for you since you live in the UK. Not sure if they ship overseas and how long it would take. :(

I think they do ship overseas, I am sure I saw an option to ship the tickets abroad!