Mirtilla

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... I guess I could try ordering from them... But they don't have tickets for the Leicester gig! :shocked:

By the way, I got a permission to stalk Rufio... from his brother, the little super stalker! :naughty::lmao::glasses3: I told him I'm not stalking anybody. A white lie obviously! :harp:

Hmm... I guess I could try ordering from them... But they don't have tickets for the Leicester gig! :shocked:

By the way, I got a permission to stalk Rufio... from his brother, the little super stalker! :naughty::lmao::glasses3: I told him I'm not stalking anybody. A white lie obviously! :harp:

lOL,thats so cool! I messaged the guys today saying I am going to the London gig and bringing along copies of the article I wrote that was in the student paper in Farnham, Hopefully they wil write back although not holding y breath as they didnt reply last time when I posted the article on myspace and sent them a message!!! :thumbdown:

Yeah, they don't seem to write back to anybody at the moment. That's the bad side in being famous. :thumbdown: I'll soon have received more messages from their brothers! :roftl:

Lol, how come u started messaging their brothers? did u meet them at one of the gigs?

Lol, how come u started messaging their brothers? did u meet them at one of the gigs?

Yep, I met Jonny at Hammersmith. And 'cause he picked me to collect email addresses for the guys he sent me a few messages before it, told I was crazy 'cause I wanted to be there early in the morning and things like that. :naughty: And afterwards I thanked him for letting me help and he told me that Peter loved my drawings as well, which I wouldn't have known otherwise 'cause I didn't meet Peter. :)

I haven't met Rufio's brother but he sent me a friend request on Facebook! :lmao:

Yep, I met Jonny at Hammersmith. And 'cause he picked me to collect email addresses for the guys he sent me a few messages before it, told I was crazy 'cause I wanted to be there early in the morning and things like that. :naughty: And afterwards I thanked him for letting me help and he told me that Peter loved my drawings as well, which I wouldn't have known otherwise 'cause I didn't meet Peter. :)

I haven't met Rufio's brother but he sent me a friend request on Facebook! :lmao:

Thats so cool! I spoke to Jonny once on Myspace and thanks to him I got in touch with their manager as he gave me the name of their management group! I want a friend request from Rufio's brother, lol! did he start talking to u first or did u chat to him first?

Thats so cool! I spoke to Jonny once on Myspace and thanks to him I got in touch with their manager as he gave me the name of their management group! I want a friend request from Rufio's brother, lol! did he start talking to u first or did u chat to him first?

I commented one of Jonny's photos on Facebook about two weeks ago, in which Rufio's brother happened to be. I wasn't looking for him or anything, but I thought he might be Rufio's brother because of his name. He sent me a friend request, and when I saw some more pics I knew it. ;) I haven't messaged with him until today.

I commented one of Jonny's photos on Facebook about two weeks ago, in which Rufio's brother happened to be. I wasn't looking for him or anything, but I thought he might be Rufio's brother because of his name. He sent me a friend request, and when I saw some more pics I knew it. ;) I haven't messaged with him until today.

Cool, I may just have to seek him out, lol! I dont think I even hav u on facebook do I? I kow u r on my myspace but not sure about facebook!! add me!! :wink2: search for Liz Leake

I'll search for you. And when you see him on my friends list you'll recognize him. ;) I don't want to say his name on this forum 'cause he's so young and innocent. :naughty:

ok cool, thanks!anyway I gotta go, I am so hungry and in the uni library at the mo but will speak to u soon!!!

:wub2:

The Nasty Little Brother... :naughty:

Speaking of brothers... Jonny is such a sweetie! :thumb_yello:

Man, this thread has grown while I was away! Well in the meantime I booked my flights - which means I'm going to Bedford and Leicester! :punk:

Ahh i met him as well. He was very sweet:wub2:

now play.com says the date is 19/05 aw :(

Hmm... If it really is coming out that day I might be able to buy it before leaving for home from the UK. :shocked::punk: I couldn't ask the guys to sign it as I plan to come home on the 19th, but then again I only need Peter's signature on my illegal promo copy. :das:

Hehe, I was thinking the same thing... :naughty:

Exactly what The Kooks are doing right now. The official release date of their new album is this Monday (14/4) but it came out in Germany today (12/4) and it was celebrated with an intimate gig in Köln tonight. I know some MFCers who have been there. :thumb_yello:

I will see The Kooks this Monday in Amsterdam btw. :wink2:

Well I agree with you: Palladium could easily do the same. :naughty:

We'll have to... hmm... give them a hint before it. :wink2: Or several. :naughty: Even if they don't answer messages they still read them all!

I had my first Palladium dream last night! They had come for a visit in my house. I was on a walk with Rocky and someone who I didn't know. I can't remember what exactly we were talking about, but as we were walking towards the house Rocky said to me something like: "And you... You'll find your way to us!" :blink: You know what that must mean? :naughty: We stepped in and Rufio and Fez were sitting on the floor with a bunch of strangers. I guessed that was some kind of a fan meeting... erm, in my living room. I knew that my chat with Rocky had been to long so the others didn't have time for me anymore. They had to leave. No sign of Peter though. Damn! I won't meet him even in my dreams! :lmao: Apparently they had had a gig in Finland before the visit but I didn't remember being there. :thumbdown:

I'm not going to tell this to Rocky or he might think that he has already been to Finland so he doesn't have to keep his promise and come for real. :naughty: