Mirtilla

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*waiting for my birthday kiss from fez* :naughty:

btw palladium have any gigs close to london at the end of may?

It's not at the end of May but : Tuesday the 13th May – London Bush Hall

Full list of dates for you:

Mon 5th May - Truro Tuck Shop 14+

Tuesday 6th May – Plymouth Tuck Shop

Friday the 9th May – Dublin Trinity Ball, Ireland

Monday the 12th May – Hertford Marquee

Tuesday the 13th May – London Bush Hall

Wednesday the 14th May – Cambridge Junction 2

Friday the 16th May – Peterborough Met Lounge

Saturday 17th May – Bedford Esquires

Sunday 18th May – Leicester Sumo

Monday the 19th May – Birmingham Bar Academy

Wednesday the 21st May – Derby The Venue

Thursday the 22nd May – Liverpool Barfly

Saturday the 24th May – Bristol Dot to Dot

Sunday the 25th May – Nottingham Dot to Dot

Tuesday the 27th May – Dundee Fat Sams, Scotland

Wednesday the 28th May – Edinburgh Cabaret Voltaire, Scotland

Friday the 30th May – Shipley PM Bar (Bradford Music Week)

Saturday the 31st May – Cheltenham Wychwood

Hope that helps :wink2:

thanks but i wont be on the 13th in london...only end of may :thumbdown: if at all :boxed:

they messeged me back saying they might add a date in london because they want to finish the tour there... so who knows maybe :)

It's not at the end of May but : Tuesday the 13th May – London Bush Hall

Full list of dates for you:

Mon 5th May - Truro Tuck Shop 14+

Tuesday 6th May – Plymouth Tuck Shop

Friday the 9th May – Dublin Trinity Ball, Ireland

Monday the 12th May – Hertford Marquee

Tuesday the 13th May – London Bush Hall

Wednesday the 14th May – Cambridge Junction 2

Friday the 16th May – Peterborough Met Lounge

Saturday 17th May – Bedford Esquires

Sunday 18th May – Leicester Sumo

Monday the 19th May – Birmingham Bar Academy

Wednesday the 21st May – Derby The Venue

Thursday the 22nd May – Liverpool Barfly

Saturday the 24th May – Bristol Dot to Dot

Sunday the 25th May – Nottingham Dot to Dot

Tuesday the 27th May – Dundee Fat Sams, Scotland

Wednesday the 28th May – Edinburgh Cabaret Voltaire, Scotland

Friday the 30th May – Shipley PM Bar (Bradford Music Week)

Saturday the 31st May – Cheltenham Wychwood

Hope that helps :wink2:

Ooh, that's great news Sivan, if you get to see them. How long are you going to stay in London? :)

I wonder if I'm the only lonely one who doesn't get messages from them? :sneaky2: I just wrote them last week. That's it, no more messages or comments from me. :naughty:

I message with The Midway State instead. Mike Wise always writes me back. :das:

Ooh, that's great news Sivan, if you get to see them. How long are you going to stay in London? :)

I wonder if I'm the only lonely one who doesn't get messages from them? :sneaky2: I just wrote them last week. That's it, no more messages or comments from me. :naughty:

I message with The Midway State instead. Mike Wise always writes me back. :das:

hey Marianne... lol HEY wise is mine! back off! :naughty:

if i come ill probably stay few days...thats all :)

but today things happend and im not sure anymore if i will go... :boxed: ill know for sure in like 3 weeks i think....

I hope you manage to go there. :)

Noo, Wise is MINE! He agrees with me on everything! :wub2::naughty:

cant believe he is cheating on me.....

well to tell you the truth i still want fez.... lol so if i can have him u can have wise ;):naughty:

Hmm... Let's count. I first wanted Rocky, but I have gotten over the worst phase, so he's available. Peter would be but he's dating someone. Fez is Mirtilla's. Rufio and I became each other's biggest fans at Hammersmith, so he might not let Mike have me. It's complicated! :lmao:

Would Nathan be ok? He's got better hair than Fez. :naughty:

l_f297beaa3983317c841bb9f0b884e897.jpg

And he's living on the same continent with you... which makes me realize it would never work between me and Mike. :( Where's Rufio? :naughty:

Hey guys,

I really need your help. I want to write an album review of Palladium's debut album for my student newspaper (I have already cleared it with Palladium and they said they'd love me to) but I havent got a copy of it and their manager still havent emailed me back and my deadline is very soon! So if anyone has got a copy they can email me so I can review it I would be SO grateful!! Can u pm me if u do have a copy, thanks!

Liz x

Hmm... Let's count. I first wanted Rocky, but I have gotten over the worst phase, so he's available. Peter would be but he's dating someone. Fez is Mirtilla's. Rufio and I became each other's biggest fans at Hammersmith, so he might not let Mike have me. It's complicated! :lmao:

Would Nathan be ok? He's got better hair than Fez.

l_f297beaa3983317c841bb9f0b884e897.jpg

And he's living on the same continent with you... which makes me realize it would never work between me and Mike. :( Where's Rufio? :naughty:

LOL so what we deciding on? im still not over fez to tell you the truth... :naughty: but yeah... he is far...:thumbdown: *hope mirt wont kick me*

and if i go for midway guys... its wise or daenen :das: LMAO i hope they not reading this thread...

LOL so what we deciding on? im still not over fez to tell you the truth... :naughty: but yeah... he is far...:thumbdown: *hope mirt wont kick me*

and if i go for midway guys... its wise or daenen :das: LMAO i hope they not reading this thread...

Me and Mike moved on to private messaging now, it's serious. :naughty:

By the way, do you know who Teri Wise is? She added me as a friend on Facebook. :shocked: I accepted but I'm not sure if I should have done it, 'cause I don't usually accept strangers. Rufio's harmless little bro was an exception. :naughty:

I hope too that they don't read this thread - nor the Palladium guys. Although I've given them links! :yikes:

Hey guys,

I really need your help. I want to write an album review of Palladium's debut album for my student newspaper (I have already cleared it with Palladium and they said they'd love me to) but I havent got a copy of it and their manager still havent emailed me back and my deadline is very soon! So if anyone has got a copy they can email me so I can review it I would be SO grateful!! Can u pm me if u do have a copy, thanks!

Liz x

Hi,

Check your emails and let me know if you have got them.

:mail:

Me and Mike moved on to private messaging now, it's serious. :naughty:

By the way, do you know who Teri Wise is? She added me as a friend on Facebook. :shocked: I accepted but I'm not sure if I should have done it, 'cause I don't usually accept strangers. Rufio's harmless little bro was an exception. :naughty:

I hope too that they don't read this thread - nor the Palladium guys. Although I've given them links! :yikes:

no idea sowwy...:blink:

I give her a chance to explain 'cause she's new to Facebook, and if I don't get an answer I'll push 'delete'... :naughty:

I'm not going to accept all my favorite musicians' family members, that's for sure. :lmfao:

I guess the next one to send me a friend request will be some cousin of Mika... Haha!