Mirtilla

I give her a chance to explain 'cause she's new to Facebook, and if I don't get an answer I'll push 'delete'... :naughty:

I'm not going to accept all my favorite musicians' family members, that's for sure. :lmfao:

maybe u and wise got so close that the family want to meet u :naughty:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh... He already told them about me! He shouldn't have... :wub2: I'm still not over Rufio. :blink: Honestly I didn't promise anything to Mike. :roftl: Rufio's family want to meet me too. :naughty:

marianne! u cant have them all! :shocked:

We have almost 100 pages of real facts! :naughty: Which is more than we'd get if we counted all the posts on the Palladium forum. :wink2: Let's celebrate! :roftl::partytime2:

Hey, here they are... :band: Only Rufio plays Peter's bass for a change. :naughty: Why are Peter and Rocky looking so mad?

I sent an email to Ents24 about tickets for the Leicester gig about a week ago. They didn't have them, and they didn't have the event on the list... But they have it there now! So, they might have tickets for sell soon. I sent them another email a moment ago. Wish me luck! :thumb_yello: I want to know that there are tickets available until I book my expensive flights. :sneaky2: Would be convenient to buy tickets for both gigs on the same website. :)

http://www.ents24.com/web/artist/97637/Palladium.html

:biggrin2: How did he/she find you there? And do you know why he/she added you? Had you spoken to this person at one of the gigs? :)

Rufio's brother is 17. They also have a sister, but I don't know how old she is. She's older than the little brother and she makes Rufio's vizors, that's all I know.

Hello guys,

very excited to say i have just won tickets .......for kooks and Palladium in Edinburgh!!

Thought i would share with you .............

I've not been on here much as i'm so busy with my studies but i had to share this with MFC!! After all that is how i have won!!

Not very up on the Kooks so better go and find out :punk:

Have a great day :thumb_yello:

Hello guys,

very excited to say i have just won tickets .......for kooks and Palladium in Edinburgh!!

You lucky girl! :punk: That's exactly the Kooks/Palladium gig I wanted to go to - but well, time/money issues... :sad:

The Kooks are great too, you won't be disappointed! Their brand new album Konk rocks (although I think the first album is better) and they are even better live - I saw them in Amsterdam exactly a week ago and I had a great night out!

Enjoy!! :punk:

My flights have been booked and paid... There's no going back now. Scary. :shocked: I only need to sort some hotel and ticket things now and then just wait... :naughty:

By the way, I had my second Palladium dream last night. I was working in a factory with Rufio. I can't remember what we were doing, but I was tired and he asked if I was okay in Finnish! :roftl: I thought it was sweet. He left, and when I was leaving I noticed that someone had locked me inside! :shocked: Somehow I thought it was Rocky although I hadn't seen him. I couldn't suspect the sweeeet Rufio! :lmao: I managed to break out.

Hello guys,

And... that is TONIGHT!!!

I'm thinking of you, Palladium might be on stage right now? Desperately waiting for your report Vicky! :punk:

And... that is TONIGHT!!!

I'm thinking of you, Palladium might be on stage right now? Desperately waiting for your report Vicky! :punk:

Hello!

it was really great!

I will write a full report tonight with some pics i hope!

Palladium were lovely and chatted with us for ages!

write all tonight when i get a minute :punk:

High 5

Ooh, I can't wait for your report! :punk:

Did you prefer them to The Kooks? :naughty:

Well actually they are a lot nicer to speak to!!!

The kooks just did not speak to any fans which after Mika etc feels really rude !! I asked Fez if he could ask one of them to sign something for fans waiting and bless him he did go over to ask but alas no:thumbdown:

Hope you like my avatar !

I will write fully soon!!!!

Aaargh, shame about The Kooks. :sneaky2: They should spend some time with Mika or watch how he is with fans. Maybe that would teach them.

I'm glad you had fun. Your avatar looks really good, you both look happy. I want to see a bigger version, and if you have more pics post them here or on MySpace please! :glasses3:

Page 100!!! :roftl::woot_jump:

Just noticed the pics on your MySpace page... Really nice! :) Did you go to a bar with them?

Hello ! This review is growing arms and legs so i better post in stages!

Well I was delighted to win the tickets through the Palladium band-stand activity!:punk:

So it was for the Kooks and Palladium in my home town, how could I resist!

Was told I’d need to promote them on the night and collect sigs for the bands email list. Did not sound too onerous! I’d signed up myself last November in Glasgow, plus I’d seen other MFCers like Kata doing this in London. :wink2:

Having seen Palladium three times I was pretty sure I could pull it off!

So one of my friends was duly up for it and we had to be at the venue at 6pm to collect our clip boards, pens and nymph earings! The girl told us to collect as many sigs as we could and the best time was after they were on, person who did best got a t shirt too! Oh yes and she told us we were on the guest list and to go and collect our passess from the box office, that felt great !:roftl:

It was actually quite easy at first esp with earings as bribes! Though there was another guy doing it and he was working the queue already at 6.30pm, but we needed a drink so headed to the bar for a bit!

The people were all quite happy to sign up but the more drunk folk got and the more people arrived the harder it got! Anyway first support came on, a band called River I think, they were quite like Kooks, well more than Palladium I guess, they were ok and seemed to go down well with the crowd. I had not realised it was 2 support acts and was cheering like mad for thids band to come on and telling all the folk around me!!

Oh well ! So Palladium came on about 8.30 ish …………..:punk:

Great ! all looking good, Peter had some well havy duty necklace on!

Rufio was his usual self and the crowd were pretty ok …. But I think maybe not as appreciative as the Mika crowd, we’re so nice :blush-anim-cl:

They did the usual set BUT a couple of ones I was not sure about ……….. one I’d not heard before anyway was Honeytrap ? Do you know it? They were all on good form and I really enjoyed it, still standing with my clip board! By now venue getting very busy and crowd quite drunk in places! We went back out and got more sigs but to be honest were now getting some people who could not be bothered , so we got a drink and headed back to the hall. We then realised that our passes got us to the balcony area for VIP guests!!!! This was very welcomed as it was now very hot and sweaty and we’d not have been able to see much really. We got to the front row of the standing balcony and watched most of the gig from there , amongst obvious some friends and family etc I’m not a massive Kooks fan but it was a really good atmosphere and I did really get in to it. We had fun up on the balcony and looking down on the crowd , who at times were going mad esp for the hits, Naïve , She moves in her own way etc ..etc ….

So then it was over and time to do more marketing !!!

Aaargh, shame about The Kooks. :sneaky2: They should spend some time with Mika or watch how he is with fans. Maybe that would teach them.

Well in Amsterdam they did, before and after the show. I've seen some pics of Dutch fans with Luke. One of them (who spoke with him before the show) told me he smelled a bit... particular. Oh well. It was in Amsterdam, wasn't it? :naughty:

So we headed back to bar area with clip boards in hand! We got some more and then suddenly standing beside me was Fez!!! :shocked:

Hello I said, we’ve been working hard for you tonight! He was well pleased and very nice , got a pic with him and had a chat for a bit, then Rocky appeared too ! He was very sweet to and also took pics with me, see my avvie, my pal Julie said she wanted one without the shades! He was sweet and they appreciated us doing the sigs for them. Had a chat about slightly different crowd to Mika gigs! I mentioned MFC!!!! They were like oh yeah , did I know Sarah ? Well I do know a few Sarah’s I wonder who they meant? I’m not sure? We kept chatting anyway in the meantime promoting them along the way! I kept introducing them to folk and asking if they liked them and to sign up!! At one point someone asked me if I was their manager!!!!!:roftl:

Peter and Rufio also came out and were very nice too, I got my pics with them all thanks to my pals camera phone! Quite a few other folk had pics too I think and it was all very friendly and chatty. We were then getting hassled to leave the place so had to move out front, they said they were going to go next door for a drink but it was actually shut anyway when we got out! Never mind! The girl came and took our clip boards but we were not up for the prize t shirt ! The guy had got 5 full pages , oh well never mind! Then realised they will be back in Edinburgh in a few weeks time so guess where I’m going !!!!!:punk:

I’ll need to do part 3 tomorrow now but I’ll post pics quickly, there is not much more but I’ll finish it then. I need to go just now :wink2: