Mirtilla

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I need to save it just in case. I don't remember their birthdays, I'm such a bad fan! :naughty: Okay, I remember Rocky's 'cause he sent me a message that day and told it was his birthday, aaaand Fez is just eight days younger than my little sister! :shocked::roftl:

So now, when are they coming to the Netherlands? :naughty:

I would say SOON! :naughty:

I told you High 5 was played on 3FM last year December, didn't I? Well I hope it wasn't the first and last time. :wink2:

They should be coming to Finland soon too according to Rocky, but... yeah... I didn't quite believe him. :sneaky2: He uses the word "soon" too much! :naughty:

When he was leaving at Hammersmith he said it to me again: "see you soon", like he had already known that I'm coming to see him again! :blink::roftl:

Unfortunately they don't get the airplay they deserve. :sneaky2:

I only found out about the 3FM thing because I know a girl who works for a radio station, she checked a giant database of playlists for me. Oh well, once is better than never. :wink2:

Yep, and I don't think the press in Finland has even heard about them! :shocked: Only my fellow Finnish Mika fans and a couple of other friends and family know them here. Hmm, how could I spread the word? :naughty: Mika is being played on the radio sometimes - something good at least.

You notice the v again ! In my photo from Rufio!:naughty:

I had to think for a while and look that Rufio pic again until I realized what you meant by the v... :blush-anim-cl: You mean the gesture he does with his hand don't you? I wonder why he and Rocky always have to do it when someone takes a photo. :naughty:

You know what? I was actually thinking of putting my hand behind Rufio's head when Rocky took the picture of us! :shocked: I knew that Rufio might do that gesture again! I was dull and just put my hand on his shoulder instead. :sneaky2::roftl: I showed him the pic afterwards. Hmm, what if he had seen bunny ears on his head... :fisch: I must try that next time! :lmao:

I found a short review on the album on a Dutch website:

http://www.platomania.nl/maniagenre.asp?cdid=24997&platomanianr=241

It's a positive one. I should translate it actually but I haven't found the time yet.

There you go:

"While listening to the debut album of British band Palladium, it feels like you've just knocked over your record cabinet from the 80s: Hall&Oates, Toto, The Police, Kajagoogoo, Stevie Wonder and A-Ha all pass by. Bass player and singer Peter Pepper played on Amy Winehouse's first record, until he met three like-minded souls in the session-musician circuit and later formed the band in 2006.

The guys really can play, connect good songs to that playing and dress extravagantly and unique. Pepper has a recognizable voice that doesn't dominate, somewhere in between Scritty Politti and Darryl Hall. And what about that 80s groove? Nothing wrong with that!"

(I have no life).