Mirtilla

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So long as it doesn't affect the music, I'll approve. :naughty:

By the way, do you think what I think? Peter escaped pushing that car because of his broken foot. I hope that he'll be okay soon.

Yeah ,it's weird that cause he was showing no signs of it on Tuesday!:shocked:

I'll ask him in the 28th!:roftl:

He must have been on very strong painkillers then...

Like me, when I went to Mika @ Somerset House with a broken toe (which I didn't know about). I walked for miles in London, I even had to run for my flight. But I was on strong painkillers so I sort of didn't care. :naughty:

He must have been on very strong painkillers then...

Like me, when I went to Mika @ Somerset House with a broken toe (which I didn't know about). I walked for miles in London, I even had to run for my flight. But I was on strong painkillers so I sort of didn't care. :naughty:

I heard strong painkillers can help!!!:naughty:

I was thinking as you guys like Palladium, i wonder if you know the band Captain? Check them out at myspace, i really like tham so you might do to. Glorious was there most famous hit so far. They have a new single too, Keep an open mind.

You can check them at

http://www.myspace.com/captaintheband

I could maybe start a thread for them? Let mek now what you think :punk:

Maybe one of you girls can help me with this, I registered on their forum but I'm still waiting for a validation email.

For now it seems like they're not gonna accept me. :naughty:

Don't worry, they will accept you eventually. They... I mean the administrator is really busy now. :wink2: You're not the only one who is suffering because of their laziness... I mean busy life! :naughty:

How long have you been waiting?

Yeah he doesn't... I haven't gotten any replies to my messages since January. :shocked::sneaky2::(

Fez used to write back A LOT before.

I stopped writing them messages soon after my last trip to London, 'cause they didn't say a word about my very long thank you message. :thumbdown:

How hard is it to write something like:

"yeah glad you liked it, see you soon

btw do I really look like a rat?

P.x"

:roftl:

Blue I was at that Birmingham gig!!!

Was the first time I saw Mika and the day I got totally hooked on Palladium!

Wasn't in front row, about two rows back on the left, not bad since we turned up at about 5pm! Ah the memories!

Yeah he doesn't... I haven't gotten any replies to my messages since January :(

Fez used to write back A LOT before.

I stopped writing them messages soon after my last trip to London, 'cause they didn't say a word about my very long thank you message. :thumbdown:

How hard is it to write something like:

"yeah glad you liked it, see you soon

btw do I really look like a rat?

P.x"

See the slightist sniff of success and they're too busy!!!:bleh:

Got my tickets for Edinburgh today!!:punk:

Spare one here if anyone fanices it:dance_man::clap:

( excuse to use new smilies!)

Was the first time I saw Mika and the day I got totally hooked on Palladium!

Hehe, same experience for us then! :naughty:

Oh I SO want to come to Edinburgh... And to the gig in London on the 13th... But you can't always get what you want - unfortunately. :sad:

Oh I SO want to come to Edinburgh... And to the gig in London on the 13th... But you can't always get what you want - unfortunately. :sad:

I know, never mind, they'll be plenty more i'm sure!:blush-anim-cl:

Was thinking of emailing Jo Wiley sometime to ask her to play them on Radio 1 ! Wonder if she'd listen! After all she saw them with Mika in London, or was it Yelle that night? Maybe? Rose will remember?:roftl:

Isn't Jo one of the few radio DJ's in the UK who plays their songs in her show? I think she's a fan of them already - well I would say: have a try! I would love to hear them in a radio show again! :thumb_yello:

Isn't Jo one of the few radio DJ's in the UK who plays their songs in her show? I think she's a fan of them already - well I would say: have a try! I would love to hear them in a radio show again! :thumb_yello:

She maybe very well is, so i'll keep at her!!!:naughty:I've not heard them on her show yet so i'll request :punk:

I really want to go to more than one gig on this tour but I can't!

Upset they not playing at Manchester because that wouldn't be too far for me to go.

Still I'm greatful to be seeing them again.

Any news about the album? I've heard rumours but do we have a solid released date yet? Can you pre-order it anywhere?

Oh, I know how you feel, believe me. :( I'd go instantly if my flights were as cheap as yours. In fact I'd go to every gig if I had a chance. :blush-anim-cl: Or lots of chances. :naughty: But next weekend will be GREEEAT so I'll just have to be content with that. :punk:

Oh, I know how you feel, believe me. :( I'd go instantly if my flights were as cheap as yours. In fact I'd go to every gig if I had a chance. :blush-anim-cl: Or lots of chances. :naughty: But next weekend will be GREEEAT so I'll just have to be content with that. :punk:

Next weekeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeend!!!! :woot_jump:

I really want to go to more than one gig on this tour but I can't!

Upset they not playing at Manchester because that wouldn't be too far for me to go.

Still I'm greatful to be seeing them again.

Any news about the album? I've heard rumours but do we have a solid released date yet? Can you pre-order it anywhere?

Play even removed the release date..:boxed:

*Waiting for Palladium to make an announcement: "The album will be released on Friday the 13th in June! We promise!"* :biggrin2:

"..If not we'll bring it to you in person! Home-delivery express":naughty: