Dress up NEWS!!!

BumbleBee_Vix

:tears: :tears: I hate it. I've been a fan from the first days on but when I FINALLY get to see Mika at a gig, everything is already SO HUGE that nobody cares if you were there from the beginning on or not :tears:

themes sound fantastic but we would need someone to tell us WHAT exactly we need to do because i'm not sure if we are able to manage it when there are 50 people in a gig thread and everybody wants something else. (I'm not so sure about that political stuff though.. does anybody have a good example? :blink:)

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I told him at Doncaster . .he created the monster .. dressing up stays

I say we all go as insects :biggrin2:

:roftl:

as for political, maybe we could do certain eras that represented important views. Like the 70's - "Spread the love", "Peace, man" but there were also alot of STI's and STD's going around too.

Or maybe the 40's, as the war was going on then too. *until 1945, that is*

(it WAS 1945, right? O.o)

as for political, maybe we could do certain eras that represented important views. Like the 70's - "Spread the love", "Peace, man" but there were also alot of STI's and STD's going around too.

Yep, it started in 1939 and ended in 1945 ;)

Yeh twas!

So your saying we all go dressed as military personnel :shocked:

We could all go as hippies, flower power. (Mika's mother was a hippie I believe; he didn't want to talk about in some interview lately...)

Hahaha Mika doesn't seem to be very fond of flies though. :naughty:

Flies it is!!! :roftl:

A whole crowd full of flies , I think we should all copy him and dress up as Mika :naughty:

I was mega suprised btw in Doncaster when he said he was going to change the theme as he was sick of people copying him , the Hoosiers he named :wink2:

Flies it is!!! :roftl:

A whole crowd full of flies , I think we should all copy him and dress up as Mika :naughty:

I was mega suprised btw in Doncaster when he said he was going to change the theme as he was sick of people copying him , the Hoosiers he named :wink2:

Mika: Lord of the Flies:roftl:

Mika said to me on Saturday that he wanted to get away from the fancy dress thing now as peeps are copying him because i said that i was gonna do Little Bo Peep for him on Monday at Newcastle. He said i could dress up if i wanted. I said, well, if you're not bothered about it, i won't do it. So, then i said i would not dress up then and go in my t-shirt and jeans. He said that's fine, and i could wear whatever i wanted, as long as i look fantastic. :biggrin2: Of course, i always do. :naughty: Bless him.

I had a brief chat with Cherisse about it on Monday aswell. So, er.....yeah, no more fancy dress. :blink: