What song are you listening to? Part 4

CaroLollipop

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

queen-the show must go on

that reminds me.. when i was in line to see mika at the metro in chicago there was a guy that worked there and he was telling us that his funeral was going to be at a waterfall and they would but his body in a boat and i think he said that there would be fireworks or a bomb or something so that when they shot the flaming arrows at the boat it would be this huge explosion and that's when the music would start playing THE SHOW MUST GO ON!!!!! :lmfao: sorry that was probably the wrong thread....

i will always love you ~ whitney houston

that reminds me.. when i was in line to see mika at the metro in chicago there was a guy that worked there and he was telling us that his funeral was going to be at a waterfall and they would but his body in a boat and i think he said that there would be fireworks or a bomb or something so that when they shot the flaming arrows at the boat it would be this huge explosion and that's when the music would start playing THE SHOW MUST GO ON!!!!! :lmfao: sorry that was probably the wrong thread....

i will always love you ~ whitney houston

I remember that! I told him I wanted to go to his funeral. :biggrin2: He was such a cool guy!

I am watching the Snow Globe.