VOTE Grace Kelly for "UK Record Of The Year 2007"

Showtunes17

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh it must change over a period of time , will be interesting when we get the team or some of it back what we can do

Enjoy Mika btw :thumb_yello:

aww thx, im really xcited, i love london and i love mika:biggrin2: it'll b the last time in a very longggg time so yeah im going to enjoy every minute of it:wink2:

Yeh it must change over a period of time , will be interesting when we get the team or some of it back what we can do

Enjoy Mika btw :thumb_yello:

aww thx, im really xcited, i love london and i love mika:biggrin2: it'll b the last time in a very longggg time so yeah im going to enjoy every minute of it:wink2:

Exicted?

I'm hysterical! :roftl: :roftl:

That man has sooooooooooo much to answer for! :naughty:

PS..........I'm meeting up with Tia and Nikjass just incase you thought I was just rambling on! :shocked:

This is so so not single of the year :thumbdown:

Ill would admire Take That and said fair game if they got it

I didn´t know Leona Lewis before I just looked her single up at Youtube. I don´t think I know the contesting Take That song. Will look it up after voting for Mika again!:mf_rosetinted:

This is so so not single of the year :thumbdown:

Ill would admire Take That and said fair game if they got it

Noo I'm averse to Take That!

And yeah the thimbles would be nice...my fingers are turning purple...is that even normal?:blink:

Can someone remind me how to delete my cookies? I've forgotten, comes with old age. :naughty:

There is more than one way. I use tools, internet options, delete cookies. Of course, this deletes all of your cookies and when you go to sign back into to the MFC it doesn't remember who you are. :shocked: So, you might want to find a different way?

I voted 100 times yesterday and so far today I am at 75 times. Who is voting for Leona? Tell them to stop it :mf_rosetinted: