VOTE Grace Kelly for "UK Record Of The Year 2007"

Showtunes17

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I understand it right: the list is of records of 2007, why is there 500 miles by the Proclaimers in it? Is it a new release?

It was rereleased as a charity record earlier this year.

Still 19.5 though and both Leona and TT are down to 21 point something so it's closer than ever!! :punk:

Yeah it looks as if Beyonce/Shakira's percentage has gone up a bit which affects the other percentages a bit - I wonder if a bit of tactical voting might work??:blink: What do you think?

Or is that morally wrong :roftl:

morally wrong ermmm but yeah a good idea:naughty:

Actually yeh I could understand and appreciate if they won... not so much the X factor winner

it just doesnt hit me as single of the year thou, i know it did very well and i kinda admire take that and the way they have come back but single of the year, nahhhhh!!!!

I think what we can hope for is that the Take Thatters will get complacent near the deadline and stop voting - then MFC can blast the poll with thousands of last minute votes and overtake :thumb_yello:

This could be our Masterplan :wink2:

When is the deadline? Another week?

I think what we can hope for is that the Take Thatters will get complacent near the deadline and stop voting - then MFC can blast the poll with thousands of last minute votes and overtake :thumb_yello:

This could be our Masterplan :wink2:

When is the deadline? Another week?

Yep!

I rather Take That won if if Mika doesn't. I detest Leona's song. It would have NEVER reached No.1 if it wasn't for the x factor hype! Awful song and AWFUL Album.

Cannot believe it's this years biggest selling single. Even Umbrella is better than Bleeding love. Oh well. Mika can still claim biggest selling album released this year, regardless of how much Leona tries to sell, Mika is nearly onto a 1 million copies sold :naughty: and no one can sell that much in just a few weeks until the end of the year.