VOTE Grace Kelly for "UK Record Of The Year 2007"

Showtunes17

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We can!!

I still think there is only a small fraction of MFCers actually voting on this, and we are holding our own, so if more start voting we cannot fail!!

Isn't this thread already on the front page?:blink:

Yea it is on the front page news but obviously new news' are posted on the front page i.e. Mika cancelling his london gigs etc!

But we just have to keep on promoting.

Someone should start a thread on every sub-forum asking other posters to vote :naughty:

Yea it is on the front page news but obviously new news' are posted on the front page i.e. Mika cancelling his london gigs etc!

But we just have to keep on promoting.

Someone should start a thread on every sub-forum asking other posters to vote :naughty:

i would help with that... though it might not be appreciated

We can!!

I still think there is only a small fraction of MFCers actually voting on this, and we are holding our own, so if more start voting we cannot fail!!

Isn't this thread already on the front page?:blink:

Yes, I now see you are right. But apparantly it went down, because of the other new hot topics.

I'm voting everytime I see a link :wink2: Which is pretty often, since I check this thread, when there're new posts.

awesome! someone comes out of the woodwork, lol :thumb_yello:

I do think this merits multiple threads. Maybe we could ask a Mod about it??

yeah, i know nico_collard is on in the australian thread, shall ask :wink2:

Is nico collard a Mod?

Shame Freddie isn't on this morning, he'd be sympathetic to this as he's been in the thread lots.

BUT I suppose the only problem with multiple threads is that it would set a precedent, then everyone would want their own voting campaigns all over the forum..perhaps just posting a reminder in many threads is better, as someone has mentioned (sorry can't remember who it was - my brain has not woken up properly yet today :naughty: )

Is nico collard a Mod?

Shame Freddie isn't on this morning, he'd be sympathetic to this as he's been in the thread lots.

BUT I suppose the only problem with multiple threads is that it would set a precedent, then everyone would want their own voting campaigns all over the forum..perhaps just posting a reminder in many threads is better, as someone has mentioned (sorry can't remember who it was - my brain has not woken up properly yet today :naughty: )

:blink: i thought she was... i've always assumed it.

so u reckon just invade random threads and post a message:naughty: i should be good at that

LOL, yes she is a Mod, it was a rhetorical question really :biggrin2:

I see AMP has posted in the Voting Thread already. I think that's the way to go.

Let's do it! Hit all today's busy threads.

Will work on it this afternoon. I really have to go and pick up my lovely daughters from school. Bye and good luck with invading the threads:thumb_yello:

I will take the Italian Thread for starters...

I am waiting for the updates by Roty....:boxed:

i know, waiting for them is so painful! and they always update really late at night

LOL, yes she is a Mod, it was a rhetorical question really :biggrin2:

I see AMP has posted in the Voting Thread already. I think that's the way to go.

Let's do it! Hit all today's busy threads.

:roftl: that confused me

ok then!

*runs off to the other threads*