VOTE Grace Kelly for "UK Record Of The Year 2007"

Showtunes17

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

time for me to go to bed, and i havn't worked out the time difference, so if it ends before i wake up, i hope the results are good, and goodluck to the people that are voting now!

sleep well!!! thank you so much! we'll continue from here on... AAAAAAHHH!!!! *is frustrated*

I'm so shocked! :shocked:

We've been working so hard and this is so infuriating.

I very much doubt that we can move him back up now with so little time left.

Leona seems to be glued to the top spot.

The only good thing is that all the TTr's will be at their gig tonight which gives us time to vote, vote, vote!! :thumb_yello:

but that's what we have already been doing in the last days! we have been voting like hell, neglecting almost everything else (uni for instance... :sneaky2:) and it hasnt worked. i really dont know what to do anymore. let's advertise & keep on voting as much as possible but there wont be much use in all that because the LL & TT will be 1st and 2nd. there MUST be some kind of conspiracy here :sneaky2:. it's simply not possible that LL has such a fan following that keeps her so much ahead of even TT.

NEW :Update:

L...........19.5%

TT.........18.7%

"M"........17.7% <<<<:serenade:

PWT's.....15.8%

R...........15.7%

OFFICIAL-

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/6798/vote16wu5.jpg

BRING IT ON HOME--

http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/27331.jpg

FOR MIKA--

http://i22.tinypic.com/iz9jxt.jpg%20

VOTING LINK--

*http://roty.tv/

Ooooh you have got to be kidding!:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Ive been voting non- stop allll day!

Ah well atleast we have tried:thumb_yello:

I'm still of the opinion that we lost against a system. maybe they really didnt count all of ozr votes. i mean - where are all those LL-voters?????

:shocked: Just seen today's percentages, it's not good is it.

I'm having a vote blast now, and hopefully I'll be able to have another one late on tonight, provided my daughter's sleepover party goes smoothly (ie they are all miraculously asleep by 10.30pm :naughty: ).

I am going to try a bit of tactical voting too, see if it helps. Not sure who for. I'll try anything now. Desperate times, desperate measures :sneaky2:

Has anyone tried contacting them?

AnnaMariaPetra wrote them and asked how the votes are counted - they said the votes are counted by a computer but "checked manually" to see whether "something naughty" has been going on (--> the reason why we are afraid our votes might not have been counted) and then McFiesta just emailed them, asking if just the UK-votes are counted (which might explain Leona's gigantic pole position) but they said that every vote from every country is counted.

This can't be possible !!

Look at myspace Leona Lewis has about 50890 fans and Mika has 268508 !!!!

Where is everyone?:boxed:

Queuing for TT? :naughty: I have NO idea. It's a saturday and everyone should be here *cough*... any chance to post this thread on page one of the MFC (*coughFREDDIEcough*)???

This can't be possible !!

Look at myspace Leona Lewis has about 50890 fans and Mika has 268508 !!!!

Where is everyone?:boxed:

Hmmmm...Thats strange:blink:

AnnaMariaPetra wrote them and asked how the votes are counted - they said the votes are counted by a computer but "checked manualy" to see whether "something naughty" has been going on (--> the reason why we are afraid our votes might not have been counted) and then McFiesta just emailed them, asking if just the UK-votes are counted (which might explain Leona's gigantic pole position) but they said that every vote from every country is counted.

Oh,

But they must be pretty accurate if they are counted on a computer,

thats weird:blink:

Somethings not right.:boxed:

Anyways i emailed them about an hour ago...so hopefully they will reply:bleh: