VOTE Grace Kelly for "UK Record Of The Year 2007"

Showtunes17

Have any of you read the forum on that voting site? :shocked:

It's just Take That fans slagging off Leona fans and vice versa. Embarrassing really.

I mean, I'm taking this seriously and everything but some of those Take That fans are wild!!! :roftl:

We Mika fans are just too chilled and happy to get involved in all that argy - bargy :naughty:

Keep voting!

OMG im way to old to get in2 a slagging match with take that fans anyway:roftl: :roftl: i was actually a take that fan 15years ago, LOL and saw them 3times:thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG im way to old to get in2 a slagging match with take that fans anyway:roftl: :roftl: i was actually a take that fan 15years ago, LOL and saw them 3times:thumb_yello:

So basically you are the same age as most TT fans now??? You're not telling me it's teenage girls going mad over them these days. That'd be wrong, the TT lads are all old men now :naughty:

Gary looks good these days though :bleh:

So basically you are the same age as most TT fans now??? You're not telling me it's teenage girls going mad over them these days. That'd be wrong, the TT lads are all old men now :naughty:

Gary looks good these days though :bleh:

yeah good point:thumb_yello: i didnt think of that!! LOL makes me feels better being a mika fan thats closer 2 40 than 30:bleh:

its sooooo close i really wish it would change:blink: im sure its bit stuck like this 4 hourssssssssss

If they are spending there time in there slagging each other off,

it gives us the edge to vote as they argue!! :biggrin2:

Have any of you read the forum on that voting site? :shocked:

It's just Take That fans slagging off Leona fans and vice versa. Embarrassing really.

I mean, I'm taking this seriously and everything but some of those Take That fans are wild!!! :roftl:

We Mika fans are just too chilled and happy to get involved in all that argy - bargy :naughty:

Keep voting!

Divide and dominate I hope that is the right translation from the Dutch: Verdeel en Heers. I believe it's Julius Caesar's.

I'm not sure how internet-ethical this is (:boxed: ) but I just have to quote a Take That forum post I've just seen:

"I've voted lots today, and it still stays on 19.6% - is the gap more or less than yesterday? Mika is catching up alarmingly - but having seen some of the previous winners I'm not sure how much credibility this award has." (carloyn57)

:boxed::naughty::roftl:

What??????

I'm not sure how internet-ethical this is (:boxed: ) but I just have to quote a Take That forum post I've just seen:

"I've voted lots today, and it still stays on 19.6% - is the gap more or less than yesterday? Mika is catching up alarmingly - but having seen some of the previous winners I'm not sure how much credibility this award has." (carloyn57)

What??????

We are getting to them, they know we are going to win and they are going to lose, so they decide to make it sound like they dont care anyway and that it means nothing!! ha we are getting to them!

Keep voting!

What??????

Cheeky sod!!! Jealousy is not a nice trait!!! :wink2::naughty:

What??????

This was mentioned on our forum too. I think on this thread, today. If you look at the previous winners it's mostly boybands. The question is: Do we (MFC/ Mika) want to belong in the same list?

But we mustn't give up now. Vote vote vote for GK:thumb_yello:

:boxed::naughty:

What??????

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

So TT didn't win last year then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

Yeah, let them be alarmed by Mika and his fans............they need to watch it!

My work is done here tonight - I think the Take Thatters will be having Mika nightmares tonight, as well they should :naughty:

I look forward to seeing the update in the morning

x

Sleep well, then Gatagordinha! Goodnight, no Mika-Nightmares but hopefully Sweet Mika Dreams:wub2:

he hasn't gone up, but the others have gone down!

great work guys!

Hi Armande, good to see you here! The voting is not all going bad. We are waiting for an update. Will see it in the morning because I am going to bed now. Goodnight and keep voting if you don't go to bed!:mf_rosetinted:

Hi Armande, good to see you here! The voting is not all going bad. We are waiting for an update. Will see it in the morning because I am going to bed now. Goodnight and keep voting if you don't go to bed!:mf_rosetinted:

hey AMP! ive only just woken up, so i have a full day of voting ahead :wink2:

im glad school has finished and i have nothing more constructive to do haha

Still 19.3%

It's like being in a time warp or on Ground Hog Day!!

Oh well..........more button pushing tomorrow then! :roftl:

Night. x

goodnight

better than going down though:thumb_yello: