http://i22.tinypic.com/iz9jxt.jpg

VOTE "UK RECORD of the YEAR"

HERE/NOW--

*http://www.roty.tv/

CURRENT RATINGS--

Leona-22.6%

Take That-22.1%

MIKA [GRACE KELLY]-21.9%

Yes Alice, I agree. Wouldn't it be great if he got the record of the year as a Christmas present from his fans! What better present could we give our wonderful guy! Hey, guess what! I'm going to see Mika on Feb 28th. He's doing an extra show at Carling Brixton and I've ordered 2 tickets!! I've done a post about it, to tell anyone who doesn't know, and wants to go as well.

Love today, from Marilyn

Hey!

I just saw that he's up again!!

Amazing!

Just hope those nasty TTers and LLers don't start getting hysterical and voting like there's no tomorrow! :naughty:

still have no idea who is voting for LL thou:boxed: at least take that have a fan club that are following them!!!! at least somon cowell will have to put the fone down while X factor is on:naughty:

still have no idea who is voting for LL thou:boxed: at least take that have a fan club that are following them!!!! at least somon cowell will have to put the fone down while X factor is on:naughty:

That's a good point!

Hmmm suspicious. :blink:

He's doing great - almost overhauled TT now. :biggrin2:

I also wonder who is voting for LL so much, although apparantely she has a large following on a Digitalspy forum...that's what the Thatters are saying anyway...

We can't really worry about what the others are doing, we have no control over it, we just need to keep up our own voting:punk:

He's doing great - almost overhauled TT now. :biggrin2:

I also wonder who is voting for LL so much, although apparantely she has a large following on a Digitalspy forum...that's what the Thatters are saying anyway...

We can't really worry about what the others are doing, we have no control over it, we just need to keep up our own voting:punk:

a solid hour, i sooooo want to see a change:winksmiley02: