VOTE Grace Kelly for "UK Record Of The Year 2007"

Showtunes17

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Armande, back again? Did you sleep well?

The voting has gone quite well, don't you think?

slept well thanks, how r u? and hi freddie!

lol yep, back again for more voting :roftl: it was a pleasant surprise when i checked back this morning

:mf_rosetinted:

slept well thanks, how r u? and hi freddie!

lol yep, back again for more voting :roftl: it was a pleasant surprise when i checked back this morning

I'm ok. Been to a Chinese restaurant with my hubby, 3 daughters, parents-in-law and a cousin. Was very nice.

In the evening the kids watched Junior European Songfestival on tv, Belarus has won. Now hubby was very tired so he went to bed at 11. And I will be here voting for a while

btw, i really like shine, they didn't come up with that song that big, because it came out here in austria at the same time as gk - and gk was just better :punk:

i also like delilah very much - it's pretty big here - was long time nr. 1 - but still - gk is just better :roftl:

so, let's vote :punk:

When will the result be told? :wink2:

VOTE VOTE VOTE! :punk:

december 16th i think... nice early christmas present for mika :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:

I'm ok. Been to a Chinese restaurant with my hubby, 3 daughters, parents-in-law and a cousin. Was very nice.

In the evening the kids watched Junior European Songfestival on tv, Belarus has won. Now hubby was very tired so he went to bed at 11. And I will be here voting for a while

yum, chinese, that sounds like a busy day

This is a dutch guy, participating in X-Factor. He sang Delilah. That's where I heard the song for the first time.

Willem became third in the show.

im going to watch that now :biggrin2:

finished watching that video... he does a really good job of it!

He does. He only sings the "Oh, it's what you do to me..." a bit weird. He makes it sound like 'whats you do...'

But I like the guy, and not only cause he's coming from my hometown...:biggrin2: (My mother still lives there, and when my 11-year old daughter was staying at her house, they went to his street together and checked if he was at home....:roftl: He wasn't.

He does. He only sings the "Oh, it's what you do to me..." a bit weird. He makes it sound like 'whats you do...'

But I like the guy, and not only cause he's coming from my hometown...:biggrin2: (My mother still lives there, and when my 11-year old daughter was staying at her house, they went to his street together and checked if he was at home....:roftl: He wasn't.

yeah, i agree besides that you can hardly tell his accent

opps :blush-anim-cl: i just found out that i managed to start a new thread on the ROTY forum instead of make a new post in the thread with the person with the ridiculous nickname

yeah, i agree besides that you can hardly tell his accent

opps :blush-anim-cl: i just found out that i managed to start a new thread on the ROTY forum instead of make a new post in the thread with the person with the ridiculous nickname

That's ok, though. I answered shortly, but I'm not sure when it's published.

That accent-thing is probably because in the south of Holland the people have an accent wich makes it easier to speak proper english. We don't have that harsh G (it's soft), and a rather english R.

Thanks for the explanation. It's a real good idea, letting as much people vote as we can! But are you sure they wanna vote for Grace Kelly?

Lol, I'm sure they will, I pretty much said i'd love them all for ever if they voted for it. Most people who read it are my friends anyway so I'm sure they'll oblige!

...I can always bribe them! XD

I'm going to do a bit more voting then head to bed cos its waaay late and i'm in a concert tomorrow! *collapses on bed*

Lol, I'm sure they will, I pretty much said i'd love them all for ever if they voted for it. Most people who read it are my friends anyway so I'm sure they'll oblige!

...I can always bribe them! XD

I'm going to do a bit more voting then head to bed cos its waaay late and i'm in a concert tomorrow! *collapses on bed*

That's funny: I was thinking to ask you if you were gonna bribe them...:roftl:

Sleep well and have fun in the concert tomorrow!:punk:

That's ok, though. I answered shortly, but I'm not sure when it's published.

That accent-thing is probably because in the south of Holland the people have an accent wich makes it easier to speak proper english. We don't have that harsh G (it's soft), and a rather english R.

the pronunciation thing is interesting, i always find accents and that sort of thing intriguing