Valentine's Day Project

Finkster

Isn't it the best to convert people? :naughty:

My friend who I semi-converted is coming with me to the LA concert

oh, it's a fantastic thing!

i basically forced it upon all my friends during the summer, and they love it now. :D

i'm going with my cousin for her birthday.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

she might become one soon:)

otherwise she is my muse

She loves MIKA so much...I converted her.

I look forward to meet her :wink2:

Yay for converting!!!!!

I'm going to the Vancouver preformance with my friend who I converted! :mf_lustslow:

Really?!

Lucky!!!!

I hope I get to see you give it to him! :wink2:

If not, will you get pictures or record it?

my teacher wants to get in on this too, so she will film it I am sure. I have a camera that has filming capabilities:) pics and film!

sure....it says like this.... but I wanr you is cheesy:d

"I would like to say many things, maybe I LOVE YOU, but you wouldn't believe me 'cause we both know that we dont know each other....for now. I would like to say I ADMIRE YOU, and that's actually true, what you've done trough the years, all that made you who you are now and that's worth of admiration. There are things that I would lik to do, shake your hand, hug you and if I'm lucky even give you a kiss, but I know thet the feeling it will not be as I want it, for you I'm just another crazy fan, I might be, but for me you are not just another idol. You are special to me, and you have changed my life somehow. So, today in Valentine's Day, I want to say that I truly admire you and respect you. (also love you:biggrin2: ) and I want you to have fun.

With all my heart and might....

Ceci

xoxox"

so that's it.... cheesy...corny

i know

Aww, I think it's very sweet!

:wub2:

Mine isn't written yet. :naughty:

ok Finkster...tell me exactly what I have to do ! My music teacher really wants to be part of this! I told her about it and she was so happy as she LOVES MIKA

so much!

btw ...are we writing letters??because I would really like to do something

special...musically even...well not audio , but maybe a love song on sheet music .

Well, I'd like you to give it to him on the fourteenth since it's Valentine's Day!

The only thing you really have to do is give it to him and tell him it's from the MFC, but you can tell him whatever else you'd like.

I saw your PM, and I tried to respond but your inbox is full, so it couldn't be sent.

We're writing little messages. You can write the lyrics to the song if you'd like, but I would like the messages to be no more than one page.