Valentine's Day Project

Finkster

is finky the one printing them off and then folding them? not really sure why you would need it... i'm confused:naughty:

we both are, i wasnt originally but now, so she wont go crazy with a big load of work, me and her are doing it together :naughty: so i guess it doesnt matter who you send it too

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we both are, i wasnt originally but now, so she wont go crazy with a big load of work, me and her are doing it together :naughty: so i guess it doesnt matter who you send it too

you better not mess it up :sneaky2:

:lmfao: i'm just kidding!! are you guys going to decorate them all too? or are you just going to fold them haha

you better not mess it up :sneaky2:

:lmfao: i'm just kidding!! are you guys going to decorate them all too? or are you just going to fold them haha

we havent figured that out yet! haha, no worries, i never mess things up, and considering the fact that i can print them out as many times as i want if i mess up, you dont have to worry AND, just to ease your mind, do you want to see what my hearts look like? i have scans..:mf_rosetinted:

we havent figured that out yet! haha, no worries, i never mess things up, and considering the fact that i can print them out as many times as i want if i mess up, you dont have to worry AND, just to ease your mind, do you want to see what my hearts look like? i have scans..:mf_rosetinted:

surely :biggrin2: i'm sure you and fink well make it WONDERFUL for mika :wub2:

i just wish i could do more :crybaby:

Hey guys, I see there's been a bit of confusion while I was gone.

Megan, writing a little message is fine, you can scan it.

I'd like it if everyone sends their messages to me so that I know who sent theirs in, and from there I'll send some to Revica and Hilary (Heineken22) who are helping me with the printing.

Revica knows how to fold hearts also, so she'll be folding the ones she's printing, and I'll decorate everybody's.

The message can be typed, it can be a picture, just about anything you want it to be.

Hope that cleared things up.

well, since i dont want to waste that much ink (my dad would kill me :naughty: )

how bout we limit things...it all depends really, so, for now, sure you can send stuff with some color, just try not too much-- (if its too much me or Fink will let you know so you can take some stuff out)

i wont worry though, decorate to your hearts content, :roftl:

ah, thank you Jess! :wub2:

i think that clears things up much better then me :naughty: ........:mf_rosetinted:

-backs away slowly-

-blends in to crowd of people and dissapears-

Hey guys, I see there's been a bit of confusion while I was gone.

Megan, writing a little message is fine, you can scan it.

I'd like it if everyone sends their messages to me so that I know who sent theirs in, and from there I'll send some to Revica and Hilary (Heineken22) who are helping me with the printing.

Revica knows how to fold hearts also, so she'll be folding the ones she's printing, and I'll decorate everybody's.

The message can be typed, it can be a picture, just about anything you want it to be.

Hope that cleared things up.

ok :thumb_yello: i was just going to draw a bee and have it say bee my valentine

-norwalk174 (megan) LOL

well, since i dont want to waste that much ink (my dad would kill me :naughty: )

how bout we limit things...it all depends really, so, for now, sure you can send stuff with some color, just try not too much-- (if its too much me or Fink will let you know so you can take some stuff out)

i wont worry though, decorate to your hearts content, :roftl:

i'll have a bit of color so i might have to send you some money :naughty:

ok :thumb_yello: i was just going to draw a bee and have it say bee my valentine

-norwalk174 (megan) LOL

i'll have a bit of color so i might have to send you some money :naughty:

:naughty: ..............ok :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: :roftl: JUST KIDDING

:wub2:

i'm getting my new ink tonight ladies, so that shouldn't be a problemo!

also Jess, i changed my email...did i already tell you?

wait you're printing off stuff?! :shocked:

i'm sooo confused LOL

by the way

PLEASE TELL ME THERE'S SOMETHING I CAN DO TO HELP :crybaby: do you want me to day anything?? haha

Aww, that's cute Megan!

Don't worry about the colours, send it as you want it. I'll decide who will print whose when I see how much colour each one has.

I'll be using my library's printer to print out the super colourful ones.

Oh, don't have it yet Hil!

Wanna PM me it or just e-mail me and I'll save it?

i'm getting my new ink tonight ladies, so that shouldn't be a problemo!

also Jess, i changed my email...did i already tell you?

-waves- hello fellow co-worker :naughty:

actually, i just got new ink too, :roftl: its not gonna be a problem any which way its just my dad...:sneaky2:

no matter though! :roftl: not gonna ruin this lovely Mika thread by talking about my dad :mf_rosetinted:

oh ,right, the scans for Megan:

origamiheart.jpg

origamiheartback.jpg

LOL Revica, Hilary, and myself are printing out some messages. They're going to help me with the printing because I was worried about the printing process, running low on ink, etc. Don't worry, just send in your message to me, everyone's will be included in the Valentine.

And you already helped me out!:wink2:

now folks, here is an issue I have......

in Seattle I can only get into the line around 4:30pm. Some folk will be there way before . I will be coming all the way from Vancouver via AMTRAK and checking into the hotel (the station and hotel are only blocks away in Seattle) and then going into the line. I will have the banner, everyone! made in a form in an large colourful umbrella. I want some of you to help me too if you can!!!! I will start a thread on this too...the problem , however is will I be to late to get the valentines to him or should I wait till after the concert? I don't want to mess this up! Help me!

Suzanne

-points to my above post-

those are my sloppy ones, dont worry, AND you wont see whats underneath in the otherones

:punk:

:shocked: that's amazing!! if mine looks like that i'll be the happiest person in norwalk :naughty:

LOL Revica, Hilary, and myself are printing out some messages. They're going to help me with the printing because I was worried about the printing process, running low on ink, etc. Don't worry, just send in your message to me, everyone's will be included in the Valentine.

And you already helped me out!:wink2:

have not *sticks out bottom lip* i dont even deserve to be called the vice president :tears:

-whistles innocently- who me? innocent.gif

yes you :sneaky2:

who stole the cookie from the cookie jar? who me, yes you, couldn't be, then who? :fisch:

now folks, here is an issue I have......

in Seattle I can only get into the line around 4:30pm. Some folk will be there way before . I will be coming all the way from Vancouver via AMTRAK and checking into the hotel (the station and hotel are only blocks away in Seattle) and then going into the line. I will have the banner, everyone! made in a form in an large colourful umbrella. I want some of you to help me too if you can!!!! I will start a thread on this too...the problem , however is will I be to late to get the valentines to him or should I wait till after the concert? I don't want to mess this up! Help me!

Suzanne

wait what?! :blink: you're making a banner that's an umberella? lol

Hmm..don't know if I would be much help with the whole delivery, Suzanne, maybe you should talk to someone more experienced?

:wink2: Either way, I have faith in you!

And Megan, you sent me all those glitter tubes! Believe it or not, it's a big help!

Hmm..don't know if I would be much help with the whole delivery, Suzanne, maybe you should talk to someone more experienced?

:wink2: Either way, I have faith in you!

And Megan, you sent me all those glitter tubes! Believe it or not, it's a big help!

hahaha, waitwait, dont tell me, Megan, you live in New Jersey too? :roftl: