Valentine's Day Project

Finkster

yes you :sneaky2:

who stole the cookie from the cookie jar? who me, yes you, couldn't be, then who? :fisch:

wait what?! :blink: you're making a banner that's an umberella? lol

it kind of would make sense no? what if it rains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm..don't know if I would be much help with the whole delivery, Suzanne, maybe you should talk to someone more experienced?

:wink2: Either way, I have faith in you!

And Megan, you sent me all those glitter tubes! Believe it or not, it's a big help!

psshhh anyone could do that? :naughty: i want to do something vice presidentish hahaha

i'll stop bothering you now LOL

yes you :sneaky2:

who stole the cookie from the cookie jar? who me, yes you, couldn't be, then who? :fisch:

wait what?! :blink: you're making a banner that's an umberella? lol

:roftl:

YOU, you stole the cookie from the cookie jar! :mf_rosetinted:

and,

OMG, an Umberella....thats actually REALLY original and awesome! .....lucky you :mf_rosetinted: and actually now im confused, what concert are you talking about there, the NYC one, or the valentines day one? or....:blink: -confused face-

YOU, you stole the cookie from the cookie jar! :mf_rosetinted:

and,

OMG, an Umberella....thats actually REALLY original and awesome! .....lucky you :mf_rosetinted: and actually now im confused, what concert are you talking about there, the NYC one, or the valentines day one? or....:blink: -confused face-

Valentine's day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Seattle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just don't know how to make umberellas :naughty: is there an umberella making company or something?

I have a massive pink and purple and green umbrella and i am going to design it by hand with spinnaker material and any water proof materials I can think of! It will say MFC plus,,,"WELCOME MIKA TO SEATTLE AND VANCOUVER!"

I have a massive pink and purple and green umbrella and i am going to design it by hand with spinnaker material and any water proof materials I can think of! It will say MFC plus,,,"WELCOME MIKA TO SEATTLE AND VANCOUVER!"

well, .....if.....you want to give it to him so he can use after....if it says seattle and vancouver then wont he not be able to use it...unless he's in seattle and vancouver?

that sounds AMAZING!! :wub2: i want to make a mika life in cartoon motion!!! and just use it ALL the time!

i've heard a song about that somewhere..:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: that's what i was just thinking!!! :shocked::roftl:

that sounds AMAZING!! :wub2: i want to make a mika life in cartoon motion!!! and just use it ALL the time!

:lmfao: that's what i was just thinking!!! :shocked::roftl:

:naughty:

you crack me up.....-gets superglue-

WOW, i cant believe i just made that joke -slaps self- :roftl:

well, .....if.....you want to give it to him so he can use after....if it says seattle and vancouver then wont he not be able to use it...unless he's in seattle and vancouver?

that part will be on with velcro!

u've been added to my 'officially awesome' list :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:

it doesn't take much to get on teat list :naughty:

well i have to go start my HUGE amount of homework that won't teach me anything and is therefore worthless! talk to you all later :biggrin2:

it doesn't take much to get on teat list :naughty:

well i have to go start my HUGE amount of homework that won't teach me anything and is therefore worthless! talk to you all later :biggrin2:

:naughty: ...oh crap :blink: i forgot i hadnt finished that thing i gotta do.....

-runs-