Finkster

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't Worry About The Pics!!

My Boyfriend (ritchie) Will Film This!

be sure to charge your camera and if it's digital make sure you delete all the pictures so that you don't run out of memory space :biggrin2: just a few pointers from other's mistakes lol and please please don't forget the camera :roftl:

be sure to charge your camera and if it's digital make sure you delete all the pictures so that you don't run out of memory space :biggrin2: just a few pointers from other's mistakes lol and please please don't forget the camera :roftl:

I HAVE EXTRA CARDS AND BATTERIES!!! :):):)

HE WILL BE BLOWN AWAY BY THE VANCOUVER GIG AND OUR GENEROSITY!

:wub2: :wub2:

bad president? :fisch: lol JUST KIDDING!!! you are the best!! haha i want to see pictures!!!! :biggrin2:

taylor can beat me up :naughty: i'm scared!

mahahaha, she's with holding it so SHE can have the attention to her self! :roftl:

damn right i could.

just look at me in the hob pictures! haha i'm a BEAST.

pst. not really.

hahaha hil, she is.

damn right i could.

just look at me in the hob pictures! haha i'm a BEAST.

pst. not really.

hahaha hil, she is.

you are so dumb :naughty: your valentine sucked anyways :wink2:

thanks for not posting the picture of the vice presidents LMFAO i sure do love them! :huglove: you've done a great job!!

Aww, thanks, guys. Glad you like them! *breathes sigh of relief*

I didn't take a picture of all of them, so Manda, yours is done and all ready to go. I'll take a picture later, yours is in purple and has glitter.

HelloKittyLucy, yours is the gold one. Sorry, I just put Lucy on the front, hope you don't mind.:blush-anim-cl:

And everyone else's I haven't received yet, but I'll probably be getting today and will take pictures for you to see when they're all done.:thumb_yello:

I didn't take a picture of all of them, so Manda, yours is done and all ready to go. I'll take a picture later, yours is in purple and has glitter.

HelloKittyLucy, yours is the gold one. Sorry, I just put Lucy on the front, hope you don't mind.:blush-anim-cl:

And everyone else's I haven't received yet, but I'll probably be getting today and will take pictures for you to see when they're all done.:thumb_yello:

Yes,I've notice mine,with the golden glitter on!J'adore gold!:naughty:

What colour is mine? I'm just curious!

I didn't receive yours yet, I have to check my mail, maybe they're outside as I sit here..

Have a request?

YOU STILL HAVENT GOTTEN THEM??? -starting to worry-

why why why why whyyy.....but seriously...if you dont get them today :sneaky2:

i wonder why it takes so looongg.... :blink:

:huglove: