Valentine's Day Project

Finkster

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be saying a little prayer that the valentines will be passed on to Mika okay. I hope everything goes smoothly. :)

i hope they make`it there in time!!!!!!!! definitely time for prayer :angel_not:

I'm praying with you!

Well, just keep right on praying Guys. It is now 4:36 PM here and they still haven't arrived. I'm missing the dinner 'cause I'm waiting here as long as I can for them. But I have to leave here the latest 5:30 PM in order to meet Suzanne and the others in front of the Orpheum at 6:30 PM - I am the Keeper of the Tickets. So here I am, feverishly putting together the finishing touches on the box JUST IN CASE IT DOES ARRIVE (frankly, at this point I REALLY have my doubts). Oh well - if it's meant to be - it's meant to be... Sorry everyone. I wish it could've worked out.:tears:

Well, just keep right on praying Guys. It is now 4:36 PM here and they still haven't arrived. I'm missing the dinner 'cause I'm waiting here as long as I can for them. But I have to leave here the latest 5:30 PM in order to meet Suzanne and the others in front of the Orpheum at 6:30 PM - I am the Keeper of the Tickets. So here I am, feverishly putting together the finishing touches on the box JUST IN CASE IT DOES ARRIVE (frankly, at this point I REALLY have my doubts). Oh well - if it's meant to be - it's meant to be... Sorry everyone. I wish it could've worked out.:tears:

Noo keep your hopes up! Please..

When were they sent?

And if it doesn't work out you can still see Mika and tell him about it:wink2:

Aaah, oh no!

Joan, you really are such a sweetie.

Thank you so much.

Even if it didn't/doesn't get there in time, I'm just so thankful for all you've done for me.

We'll find a way guys..she's right, if it wasn't meant to be today, it wasn't meant to be.

I'm going to go and try to track it now..

Aaah, oh no!

Joan, you really are such a sweetie.

Thank you so much.

Even if it didn't/doesn't get there in time, I'm just so thankful for all you've done for me.

We'll find a way guys..she's right, if it wasn't meant to be today, it wasn't meant to be.

I'm going to go and try to track it now..

Thanks a lot for all your effort :thumb_yello:

If it doesn't work out we can deliver it some other time.. even if it's late..

maybe she can ask mika to come home with her? :wink2: to give him the project of course! :wink2: and then if it's still not there then maybe he can just spend the night!!!

Joan might like that idea.:naughty:

Aw, thanks Shahd.

Yea, if this doesn't work out, then it's off to the UK, I suppose. :wink2:

Aw, thanks Shahd.

do you have your phone number?? because you need to tell her this before she meets him :roftl:

by the way.. a teensy bit off subject.. wtf is monkey balls?! :blink: i've never heard of this game :lmfao:

do you have your phone number?? because you need to tell her this before she meets him :roftl:

by the way.. a teensy bit off subject.. wtf is monkey balls?! :blink: i've never heard of this game :lmfao:

I gave her my number and she said she'd call me after the show.

:lmao: So I heard you and Hilary were talking about me. :bleh:

Was this on MFC? haha What thread?

Aw, thanks Shahd.

haha anytime m'dear:bleh:

and if it goes to the UK i'm delivering it.. that's right.. SHOTGUN!

........but we'll wait and see:sneaky2:

:cool:

haha anytime m'dear:bleh:

and if it goes to the UK i'm delivering it.. that's right.. SHOTGUN!

........but we'll wait and see:sneaky2:

Wow, you're making a trip all the way to England?? What day?

(The only problem would be sending it to you, I'm not sure how long delivery would take to Egypt).:boxed:

texting :glasses2: and you didn't answer the question :naughty:

wtf is monkey balls?!?! and why no pictures :roftl:

Well aren't you two cool?

Monkey Balls is a REALLY fun video game. You play as a monkey inside "bubbles" I guess you can call them. And you can race each other, play tennis, bowl, fly, it's a really fun game! But Super Monkey Balls is way better.

And no pictures yet. We're going to my friend's house tomorrow and her boyfriend, our friend Melissa and her boyfriend, and my friend Jaime's cousin are all gonna be there, so I'll probably take pictures. haha

Wow, you're making a trip all the way to England?? What day?

(The only problem would be sending it to you, I'm not sure how long delivery would take to Egypt).

The 21st! yes i'm a bit mad like that:punk:

:blink: good point.. well if you can deliver it to the UK i can pick it up there:thumb_yello:

anyway let's not get ahead of ourselves

way to step up for the team!! :biggrin2::naughty:

yeah baby:naughty:

i think it's past my bedtime:boxed:

The 21st! yes i'm a bit mad like that:punk:

:blink: good point.. well if you can deliver it to the UK i can pick it up there:thumb_yello:

anyway let's not get ahead of ourselves

Awesome! How old are you? Are you going yourself?

True, we'll see what happens. Maybe I can deliver it to someone else who's going and you could pick it up from there.

What time is it there again? It must be around 4 AM there.:boxed: Right?

Awesome! How old are you? Are you going yourself?

True, we'll see what happens. Maybe I can deliver it to someone else who's going and you could pick it up from there.

What time is it there again? It must be around 4 AM there.:boxed: Right?

Haha I'm 16.. No i'm going with a friend:thumb_yello:

Yep we'll see..:sneaky2:

It's 5am! I hate when i abuse the fact that it's the weekend!

What time is it over there?

I should go...:boxed:

Well aren't you two cool?

Monkey Balls is a REALLY fun video game. You play as a monkey inside "bubbles" I guess you can call them. And you can race each other, play tennis, bowl, fly, it's a really fun game! But Super Monkey Balls is way better.

And no pictures yet. We're going to my friend's house tomorrow and her boyfriend, our friend Melissa and her boyfriend, and my friend Jaime's cousin are all gonna be there, so I'll probably take pictures. haha

monkeys, bubbles, and bowling? what more could you want :naughty: i'm excited!!!! :biggrin2:

yeah baby:naughty:

:lmfao: i think it's my bedtime as well :naughty: