Valentine's Day Project

Finkster

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys!

Sorry so late here, actually I made a mention of the Valentines in the Vancouver concert thread - the package DID NOT arrive - I waited until 5:30 PM last night - the latest possible time before the concert, working on the box, in case it arrived at the last second........ nothing..... so I guess I will have to ship it to Brixton...... so sorry.... I felt really, really bad, I really wanted it to work out and tried my hardest...

Hey Guys!

Sorry so late here, actually I made a mention of the Valentines in the Vancouver concert thread - the package DID NOT arrive - I waited until 5:30 PM last night - the latest possible time before the concert, working on the box, in case it arrived at the last second........ nothing..... so I guess I will have to ship it to Brixton...... so sorry.... I felt really, really bad, I really wanted it to work out and tried my hardest...

:shocked: i would have NEVER waited that long!!!

you are amazing :huglove: thank you so much for doing that even if the results weren't want anyone wanted :thumb_yello::flowers2:

:shocked: i would have NEVER waited that long!!!

you are amazing :huglove: thank you so much for doing that even if the results weren't want anyone wanted :flowers2:

Oh, I was just sooooooooo psyched about everything - the fact that it was the LAST STOP OF HIS NORTH AMERICAN TOUR, IT WAS VALENTINE'S DAY, THERE WERE MFCERS HERE FROM SEATTLE AS WELL AS CANADA - It was just so exciting! And I bought this beautiful box that kind of looks like an antique chest which I am decorating the inside cover with a collage of him and the MFC - plus all week I have been making cards and gifts - I made Mika a homemade gift and card which you can see me giving him in the youtube video on the Vancouver concert thread!! Suzanne, Tasha and everyone else sooooooooo wanted to give him the valentines!!!!!!!!! Now you know why I waited so long!!!! I WAS MIKA-PSYCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked::mf_lustslow::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Oh, I was just sooooooooo psyched about everything - the fact that it was the LAST STOP OF HIS NORTH AMERICAN TOUR, IT WAS VALENTINE'S DAY, THERE WERE MFCERS HERE FROM SEATTLE AS WELL AS CANADA - It was just so exciting! And I bought this beautiful box that kind of looks like an antique chest which I am decorating the inside cover with a collage of him and the MFC - plus all week I have been making cards and gifts - I made Mika a homemade gift and card which you can see me giving him in the youtube video on the Vancouver concert thread!! Suzanne, Tasha and everyone else sooooooooo wanted to give him the valentines!!!!!!!!! Now you know why I waited so long!!!! I WAS MIKA-PSYCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked::mf_lustslow::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

that box sounds amazing :biggrin2: i'm so happy that you got to meet mika :wub2: i've always wanted to but i haven't yet..

Joan! I just read your report in the Vancouver thread. Thank you so much for all the hard work you put into this. I am extremely grateful.

I hope that the fact that the Valentines didn't arrive on time didn't take away from your experience. Don't feel badly about it..you tried!

Thank you so much. We'll work something else out..

Any volunteers from the UK? It's time for plan B, guys.

Which date do you think would be best for the delivery? I'm thinking first or last..

It's okay guys. We're sure it will get to Mika some how. His next gig is like in 10 days or so, so that should give anyone plenty of time to send it to the UK. Wish we were going then we could deliver it.:wub2:

The chest sounded so neat when you were explaining it. Do you have pictures?

Love Love:wub2:

Meyer Twins

what? are we looking for someone to deliver? i thought i was?

ME ME ME!

...please

EDIT: Thank you so much Joan for all your effort! We really appreciated and it's okay that it wasn't delivered on time we know you've tried your best :thumb_yello::D

:doh:

I VOTE FOR YOU!!!! :naughty::biggrin2:

I would be glad to have you deliver it, but again, my problem is I don't know how long it would take for it to be shipped off all the way to Egypt.

Is Egypt really that far away from england? :blink: I'm really bad at geography so.... maybe you would be able to send it to someone in the UK to hand off to.. I don't know your name :blink:.. billybrown... hehe for the concert :naughty:

Egypt's on the coast of the Mediterranean.. A 4 hour flight from England. I can check at the post office :thumb_yello:

You could also send it to the UK where i can pick it up.. I know people who live there.. and i'm also gone be there on thursday so i might even arrive before it does.

what do you think?

Egypt's on the coast of the Mediterranean.. A 4 hour flight from England. I can check at the post office :thumb_yello:

You could also send it to the UK where i can pick it up.. I know people who live there.. and i'm also gone be there on thursday so i might even arrive before it does.

what do you think?

Are you staying with someone who lives there who we might be able to send it to?

what do you think?

We forgot you wanted to deliever it if we had to go to plan B. Maybe someone can deliever it to wherever you're staying in the UK. Just making suggestions as we know you really wanted to do it.:thumb_yello: