Valentine's Day Project

Finkster

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey all!! i was just reading the previous posts, I know I'm a bit late into the conversation, but I'm going to the concert on the 28th if I can be of any assistance in passing on the gift???

I live in Ireland but I'll be staying with my friend in London, so you could either send it to me or to her...... (I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes here) I just wanted to volunteer if you still need someone!

Or if BillyBrown wants to still do it, I could meet her before the concert and we can do it together....

Let me know if I can help :wink2:

I'm hoping it'll look something like this :wub2:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mLQXptcS8Gs

Wow we didn't get to take part in that project and we wish we had. We joined in June but didn't really post much or look at the posts much so we didn't really know the rules and what not. We sooo wish we knew this project was going on. Glad he got A Year In Cartoon Motion though and got some footage on that. Hopefully we will get photos and video footage on this project as well because we want to see him.:wub2:

It's weird seeing all talk about Megan because that is my name as well. Although my parents didn't know what to name me and my dad saw the name Megan and thought that was nice.:wub2: Megan is definitly a 80's name (I was born 1986). Though it came from Meg or Margaret which are very old names.

hey all!! i was just reading the previous posts, I know I'm a bit late into the conversation, but I'm going to the concert on the 28th if I can be of any assistance in passing on the gift???

I live in Ireland but I'll be staying with my friend in London, so you could either send it to me or to her...... (I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes here) I just wanted to volunteer if you still need someone!

Or if BillyBrown wants to still do it, I could meet her before the concert and we can do it together....

Let me know if I can help :wink2:

That's so nice of you to volunteer! :wub2: but I'm not sure how heavy the box is going to be, so I'm not really sure why we'd need more than one person. :bleh:

That's so nice of you to volunteer! :wub2: but I'm not sure how heavy the box is going to be, so I'm not really sure why we'd need more than one person. :bleh:

lol no I was volunteering if you need someone to post it to, if Egypt or Portugal is too far... You could send it to my friend in London and I could meet BillyBrown or whoever wants to give it to Mika... see what I mean? :wink2:

lol no I was volunteering if you need someone to post it to, if Egypt or Portugal is too far... You could send it to my friend in London and I could meet BillyBrown or whoever wants to give it to Mika... see what I mean? :wink2:

Oh yeah :bleh: I'm being stupid again please excuse me :naughty: I just thought they we already decided it was going to Shahd's relatives or some sort that we were going to send it to :roftl:

By the way Shahd I didn't cheat that time :naughty:

Oh yeah :bleh: I'm being stupid again please excuse me :naughty: I just thought they we already decided it was going to Shahd's relatives or some sort that we were going to send it to :roftl:

By the way Shahd I didn't cheat that time :naughty:

Oh ok sorry I didn't realise... :blush-anim-cl: that's fine... In that case, if Shahd doesn't mind I'd be interesting in coming along to give it to Mika? ..... :wink2:

Wow we didn't get to take part in that project and we wish we had. We joined in June but didn't really post much or look at the posts much so we didn't really know the rules and what not. We sooo wish we knew this project was going on. Glad he got A Year In Cartoon Motion though and got some footage on that. Hopefully we will get photos and video footage on this project as well because we want to see him.:wub2:

It's weird seeing all talk about Megan because that is my name as well. Although my parents didn't know what to name me and my dad saw the name Megan and thought that was nice.:wub2: Megan is definitly a 80's name (I was born 1986). Though it came from Meg or Margaret which are very old names.

I didn't know that :bleh: My parents didn't really think that much into my name, first middle or last! They just liked the actress Meg Ryan. We got the middle names Jo and Lynn(My middle name is Lynn, sister's is Jo) because my mom's middle name is JoLynn :bleh:

Ooooh! Goody! *gets re-excited* I have that picture without all the crap around it.

Really?! I have another one but it has a watermark on it :thumbdown:

Oh ok sorry I didn't realise... :blush-anim-cl: that's fine... In that case, if Shahd doesn't mind I'd be interesting in coming along to give it to Mika? ..... :wink2:

OH! Maybe you can videotape it while Shahd gives it to him so that we can have a video :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: I guess it's really up to Shahd and Fink though :bleh: I'm just the vice president...

I didn't know that :bleh: My parents didn't really think that much into my name, first middle or last! They just liked the actress Meg Ryan. We got the middle names Jo and Lynn(My middle name is Lynn, sister's is Jo) because my mom's middle name is JoLynn :bleh:

Really?! I have another one but it has a watermark on it :thumbdown:

OMG!!!!!!! I thought you were going to say your middle name was Jo because that is my middle name. It's Megan Jo Meyer. Our dad and mom has a sister and both of our middle names comes from our aunts middle names. My sisters name is Haley Diane Meyer. That would of been pretty freaky if yours was Jo.

Love Love:wub2:

The Meyer Twins

Believe us, if we were going, no matter if the Valentine was heavy or not, we want to help deliever it too.:wub2:

lol :mf_lustslow:

OH! Maybe you can videotape it while Shahd gives it to him so that we can have a video :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: I guess it's really up to Shahd and Fink though :bleh: I'm just the vice president...

Yeah cool I can say it to them. I like the idea of having the responsibility of making a vid of it!!

Shahd and Fink...let me know what ye think...Like I said, I don't want to be stepping on anyone's toes here :wink2: