Valentine's Day Project

Finkster

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!!!!!! I thought you were going to say your middle name was Jo because that is my middle name. It's Megan Jo Meyer. Our dad and mom has a sister and both of our middle names comes from our aunts middle names. My sisters name is Haley Diane Meyer. That would of been pretty freaky if yours was Jo.

Love Love:wub2:

The Meyer Twins

that would have been VERY creepy :roftl:

meganicon2.jpg

I LOVE IT!!!!!!! which one should i use?!?!?! :shocked:

okay, fill me in! any news?

didn't make it to jasmine in time so shahd and... umm... the other nice person are going to take it to him on one of the uk gig days :thumb_yello:

that would have been VERY creepy :roftl:

I LOVE IT!!!!!!! which one should i use?!?!?! :shocked:

didn't make it to jasmine in time so shahd and... umm... the other nice person are going to take it to him on one of the uk gig days :thumb_yello:

oh, thats good, atleast it will get to i=him! dont depress me anymore of mika leaving the US! im still pissed he was worst dressed at the grammy's according the Style. screw them. haha, the E one was better. "he looks like he is going to meet moses":roftl:

"the other nice person" :roftl: is that me? lol i'm flattered. It's Neeve, btw :roftl: :roftl: Well, actually spelt Niamh but it's Irish so it's pronounced Neeve

"the other nice person" :roftl: is that me? lol i'm flattered. It's Neeve, btw :roftl: :roftl: Well, actually spelt Niamh but it's Irish so it's pronounced Neeve

hey nice person!:roftl:

see, i remembered you, which is random, cuz usually i remeber nothing. well no, that isnt true, i mean i dont know, i remember some things, but usually not names.....wait i shall just shut up now!:roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: it's nice to meet you again!!

u too! ireland! wow, i live in the most boring,commercial place in the universe. the US.:mf_rosetinted:

I see what u mean, but the US has a lot of good things too..there's such variety...from one place to the next, it's soo different. In Ireland, you drive 3 hours and you're at the other side of the country. And it's nearly always raining here!!

I see what u mean, but the US has a lot of good things too..there's such variety...from one place to the next, it's soo different. In Ireland, you drive 3 hours and you're at the other side of the country. And it's nearly always raining here!!

i drive 3 hours and im still in massachusetts. well no, maybe rhode island. no that take an hour aactually, 3 hours i would be in new hampshire.

i drive 3 hours and im still in massachusetts. well no, maybe rhode island. no that take an hour aactually, 3 hours i would be in new hampshire.

At least that's a different state!!! :thumb_yello: I was in Boston yeeears ago, and I have cousins in Cape Cod and a friend who lives on the Vineyard :wink2:

At least that's a different state!!! :thumb_yello: I was in Boston yeeears ago, and I have cousins in Cape Cod and a friend who lives on the Vineyard :wink2:

oh! i live in MA, well i think u already figured that out. but i live in a really rural area, nothing like boston.

Which one?! :shocked: I shouldn't have asked for 2 because I don't know which one to use now :lmfao:

hmmmm they're both great....the car one is very 70s in my opinion.... I think I prefer the pic on the black and white one.... just my opinion :wink2: