Valentine's Day Project

Finkster

huh? GORGEOUS? like what, the trash on the side of the road? i know, beautiful.:mf_rosetinted: what part did u visit? what town i mean.

I went to salem, i liked it there, really, really nice town. And i drove around the area for a bit and we got to see some famous U.S's politian's house, (i forget whom now) and then we drove back to New Hampshire for dinner.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping it'll look something like this :wub2:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mLQXptcS8Gs

:lol3: Definitely wouldn't count on it!

hey all!! i was just reading the previous posts, I know I'm a bit late into the conversation, but I'm going to the concert on the 28th if I can be of any assistance in passing on the gift???

I live in Ireland but I'll be staying with my friend in London, so you could either send it to me or to her...... (I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes here) I just wanted to volunteer if you still need someone!

Or if BillyBrown wants to still do it, I could meet her before the concert and we can do it together....

Let me know if I can help :wink2:

Hey! Thanks for volunteering!

I'll keep you updated and will let you know. :wink2:

Thanks for the offer!

I went to salem, i liked it there, really, really nice town. And i drove around the area for a bit and we got to see some famous U.S's politian's house, (i forget whom now) and then we drove back to New Hampshire for dinner.

oh, i havent been to salem, i live way in southern MA.

Hey! Thanks for volunteering!

I'll keep you updated and will let you know. :wink2:

Thanks for the offer!

Great, I look forward to hearing from u :thumb_yello: As I said to Shahd, just let me know if u need my friend's address in london :thumb_yello:

Goodnight!!

I just went to Salem in October!

I loved it there, very pretty and neat!

The drivers were a bit insane, though.

my dad is insane driving also. but other than that he is embarassing. when my friends are over he pretend to be a priest and he tells them that they have to say grace and that if i dont respect god he will hit me with a bible. but the funny part is, my family is basically athiest!:roftl: it gets worse. if i trip my dad tell me to "stop slipping on my drool":roftl: anyways. :mf_rosetinted:

hmmmm they're both great....the car one is very 70s in my opinion.... I think I prefer the pic on the black and white one.... just my opinion :wink2:

oh no.. i like the 70's :wub2:

:lol3: Definitely wouldn't count on it!

I can dream :naughty:

LOL, just keep 'em both and decide whenever.

Thanks for the help :lmfao:

I'll keep the one I have now and then I'm going to have to change it next week :naughty: