Valentine's Day Project

Finkster

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to do it tomorrow i am on my daddy's laptop.

:lmfao: OMG I am a bad little girl

:lmfao: You remind me of this episode of some crim show where this REALLLY creepy guy had.. umm *clears throat* sexual relations with his mother and he was confessing that and he just kept saying 'I'm a dirty little boy." He killed his mom later on and he was stroking her hair saying 'I told her I'm not a little boy anymore....' SO CREAPPYYYYY!!!!:naughty:

Okay cooool :thumb_yello:

NIGHT ALL! :D

GOOD NIGHT SHAHD!!! :biggrin2:

:lmfao: You remind me of this episode of some crim show where this REALLLY creepy guy had.. umm *clears throat* sexual relations with his mother and he was confessing that and he just kept saying 'I'm a dirty little boy." He killed his mom later on and he was stroking her hair saying 'I told her I'm not a little boy anymore....' SO CREAPPYYYYY!!!!:naughty:

GOOD NIGHT SHAHD!!! :biggrin2:

:shocked::roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

HAHAHAHHA

you showed me that episode!!!!!!!

...weird is more like it...

why am i even in this thread MEGAN didn't even send my valentine in.

bitch

It's not my fault your faulty valentine didn't work :sneaky2:

:blink::shocked:

airmail? DHL?

:tears:

I was just wondering :bleh: Who's sending it and are they sending it tomorrow?? It needs to be sent asap :biggrin2:

Hahaha :lol3:

So do i! I really want to meet Mika:wub2:

If MIKA somehow gets on the bus and it starts moving away just jump on. :thumb_yello: Or before the show even starts just go backstage and act like you're supposed to be there. I bet it would work :naughty: There were a ton of people that just walked right in without a hassle in Minneapolis.

If MIKA somehow gets on the bus and it starts moving away just jump on. :thumb_yello: Or before the show even starts just go backstage and act like you're supposed to be there. I bet it would work :naughty: There were a ton of people that just walked right in without a hassle in Minneapolis.

exactly!!! haha

i totally should have done that megan. walk straight in that door. if they knew i wasn't supposed to be there i'd say.. "i have to pee!!!"

HAHA

exactly!!! haha

i totally should have done that megan. walk straight in that door. if they knew i wasn't supposed to be there i'd say.. "i have to pee!!!"

HAHA

You should have! :roftl: I don't think they would have kicked you out of the concert or anything later.