Valentine's Day Project

Finkster

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We like that smilie too.

So which concert are they going to? Has the person who had the valentine box already sent it to the UK?

As far as I know, no. I just PMed Fink to send her my friend's address in London so I can pick it up when I get there next week. that's if they decide to do it that way...I don't know if they've decided who exactly they're sending it to yet....

As far as I know, no. I just PMed Fink to send her my friend's address in London so I can pick it up when I get there next week. that's if they decide to do it that way...I don't know if they've decided who exactly they're sending it to yet....

Great neeve!:thumb_yello: Hopefully there will be pics and videos.:mf_lustslow:

that's a good idea.....hmmm what to wear what to wear. or we could just put on like a chicken suit and a rabbit suit and pretend we're mika and cherisse... BB are you tall? lol

hahaha :lmfao:! unfortunately i'm quite short:mf_rosetinted: but don't yo worry we'll figure something out:naughty: :cool:

You'll probably meet Luke because we saw him at both He's so sweet!!!

That would be amazinggg :wub2:

This is why you have over 15,000 posts

lmao!:roftl:

check out my cool new avatarrr:punk:

Great neeve! Hopefully there will be pics and videos.

Yes I'll take plenty!!!

hahaha :lmfao:! unfortunately i'm quite short:mf_rosetinted: but don't yo worry we'll figure something out:naughty: :cool:

check out my cool new avatarrr:punk:

Love the avatar!!

Ok we'll find some way of sneaking backstage.... If Mika reads this, maybe he'll just let us in so we can give him the presents :wink2: :wink2:

Yes I'll take plenty!!!

Love the avatar!!

Ok we'll find some way of sneaking backstage.... If Mika reads this, maybe he'll just let us in so we can give him the presents

Hahaha thanks! Mika4Life13/Emma made it for meee :D

Ahhh i hope!!:wub2: MIKA IF YOU'RE READING THIS:

WE ARE SHAHD AND NEEVE and we know you're dying to meet up:mf_rosetinted: and we think we can arrange something on the 28th:p

P.S.Will you marry me?:naughty::mf_lustslow::wink2:

Hey everyone, Joan (calicojasmine) just called and told me she received the Valentines!

She said she'll be decorating the box some more, and adding in a little "Traveling Valentine Bear" since these Valentines have literally traveled! One batch from Idaho, two from New Jersey, sent to Vancouver, flown over to the UK.:naughty:

She said she'll be sending them out probably Wednesday because she's giong to add a few things to it to make it look lovely.

She wont take pictures of it, she said that neeve can when she takes it out of the package if she wants.:wink2:

Hey everyone, Joan (calicojasmine) just called and told me she received the Valentines!

She said she'll be decorating the box some more, and adding in a little "Traveling Valentine Bear" since these Valentines have literally traveled! One batch from Idaho, two from New Jersey, sent to Vancouver, flown over to the UK.:naughty:

She said she'll be sending them out probably Wednesday because she's giong to add a few things to it to make it look lovely.

She wont take pictures of it, she said that neeve can when she takes it out of the package if she wants.:wink2:

AWW that's awesome!!!!!

YAY!!! We're sure it will get over there. Wow it sure has been everywhere. Can't wait to see what Mika thinks of it.:wub2:

they sound so sick! i cant wait to see pics!