Valentine's Day Project

Finkster

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the sad thing is, all i know is that he is a great musician and is hawt!:roftl: i dont know nearly as much about him as i do mika! Ioana is the luke knowledge tank!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY LOVE THE PIC OF MIKA YOU HAVE ON YOUR SIGNATURE!!!! HE LOOKS VERY CUTE

haha, whenever the UK sends things to me they never come!:roftl:

I ordered a cd that was coming from the UK and it didn't come for 3 months :roftl: I can't wait for mika mail to begin again :woot_jump:

that was a joke, but i am really depressed about the whole thing, i get all teary eyed whenever i see a pic of luke now!:boxed:

You should have told me that before I showed you the picture of Luke and I :naughty:

:tears:Aww, I'm sorry.

:huglove:

Can you send it to someone else who can give it to him for you?

im sending all the band gifts to Ioana after she moves to germany and she is gonna give the band their stuff, and luke his vest for his bday. im happy that i can do that, but im just so pissed at myself! sorry, i dont want to complain, the show was terrific, i just have post-mika depression!:roftl:

I ordered a cd that was coming from the UK and it didn't come for 3 months :roftl: I can't wait for mika mail to begin again :woot_jump:

You should have told me that before I showed you the picture of Luke and I :naughty:

but i had my emo gloves on, so that made it alllll better.:mf_rosetinted:

im sending all the band gifts to Ioana after she moves to germany and she is gonna give the band their stuff, and luke his vest for his bday. im happy that i can do that, but im just so pissed at myself! sorry, i dont want to complain, the show was terrific, i just have post-mika depression!:roftl:

Well, that's good then!

:original:

No, it's okay. I'd be upset, too.

What exactly are emo gloves? :blink:

http://i11.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/92/84/f806_2.JPG

i have ones like these but one pairis plaid, and the other have hearts, i dont do skulls. all of my emo friends are like "breana you are so freakin happy all the time!" but i really not, though i act it. it isnt thaqt i slit my wrists, but my emo gloves are now like a security blanket i wear them almost all the time!

http://i11.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/92/84/f806_2.JPG

i have ones like these but one pairis plaid, and the other have hearts, i dont do skulls. all of my emo friends are like "breana you are so freakin happy all the time!" but i really not, though i act it. it isnt thaqt i slit my wrists, but my emo gloves are now like a security blanket i wear them almost all the time!

Oh :biggrin2: My security blanket is LICM but I broke him recently (I called this copy Bob) I don't even know what happened :tears: I tried really hard but now Bob skips during Grace Kelly and Relax :no:

Hey everyone, Joan (calicojasmine) just called and told me she received the Valentines!

She said she'll be decorating the box some more, and adding in a little "Traveling Valentine Bear" since these Valentines have literally traveled! One batch from Idaho, two from New Jersey, sent to Vancouver, flown over to the UK.:naughty:

She said she'll be sending them out probably Wednesday because she's giong to add a few things to it to make it look lovely.

She wont take pictures of it, she said that neeve can when she takes it out of the package if she wants.:wink2:

wohoo!! yay!!! I will certainly take pics :thumb_yello: