Valentine's Day Project

Finkster

Oh :biggrin2: My security blanket is LICM but I broke him recently (I called this copy Bob) I don't even know what happened :tears: I tried really hard but now Bob skips during Grace Kelly and Relax :no:

well my Susan is in perfect condition!:bleh: except that the inside has no signature.....:boxed:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wrote the letter to go in the box explaining the journey the valentines have taken and mentioned thanks and love from us! I mentioned Finkster's, Norwalk, Calicojasmine, and my involvement and thanks from all of us and every one at the MFC! Its on purple paper and I put hearts and lady bugs on it!:wub2: :wub2:

MOI AUSSI

haha francais:wink2: :naughty:

I wrote the letter to go in the box explaining the journey the valentines have taken and mentioned thanks and love from us! I mentioned Finkster's, Norwalk, Calicojasmine, and my involvement and thanks from all of us and every one at the MFC! Its on purple paper and I put hearts and lady bugs on it!:wub2: :wub2:

That's awesome! Thank you so MUCH! You've really worked hard to get this done and its much appreciated!! i hope he likes it:wub2: (uhhhow could he not)

Have you shipped it yet? I hope it arrives on time this time! We should start praying now because i think we started a bit late last time:bleh: :mf_rosetinted:

haha francais:wink2: :naughty:

That's awesome! Thank you so MUCH! You've really worked hard to get this done and its much appreciated!! i hope he likes it:wub2: (uhhhow could he not)

Have you shipped it yet? I hope it arrives on time this time! We should start praying now because i think we started a bit late last time:bleh: :mf_rosetinted:

Calicojasmine has it now! she is mailing it Thursday I think! You will love what she has done!

WONDERFUL! That sounds great elanorelle!!!:thumb_yello:

hey all!! calicojasmine told me she'll send it tomorrow or Fri and that she will make sure that it gets to this side of the pond on time :) This is exciting!!

Btw...I've to send my computer in to get fixed now so I won't have internet until like tomorrow evening..... OMG i don't think I'll survive... no MFC for like 36hrs!!! This could be bad. Anyway I will check back with ev1 as soon as I am connected again!!!!

:tears: -sniff-

Awwwwww I'm so excited! :wub2:

hi girls!:) its a chicken :) thought it was so cute and he has the famous umbrella now:) )

ok everyone CALICOJASMINE HAS MAILED THE BOX:)

Aaaah, thank you! :biggrin2:

Give her a hug for me! :lol3:

And you get one too!:huglove:

THANK YOU! YOU'RE BOTH AMAZING!