Valentine's Day Project

Finkster

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi girls!:) its a chicken :) thought it was so cute and he has the famous umbrella now:) )

ok everyone CALICOJASMINE HAS MAILED THE BOX:)

Oh neat! Just wanted to know.

YAY!!! It has been mailed.

I have a good feeling that Mika will get his valentines before March :yay::woot_jump:

:roftl:

Ooh, yeah, looking forward to any pics!

YAY! So are we.

hellooooo everyone! Yeah she said it's supposed to arrive on Wed....hopefully evth works out!! I'm excited! I can't wait to see it, and of course I'll take pics of it and a vid of the presentation to his lordship, lol :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

You're such a nice person for giving us all these updates! :roftl: I'm going to stop with the nice person thing now :naughty:

Hey Everybody! CJ Here!:thumb_yello:

Thought I'd just check in and say - yesssssss! The box is gone, baby, gone! Next stop - you Guys!! Had an absolute BLAST doing it! I really hope you all like it, and most of all hope Mika likes it, but now I can say that knowing him (YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:punk: :punk: :punk: ) he will be appreciative, as he was when I gave him a gift at the Vancouver concert!

Anyways, there is tons of detail to the box - just a couple of heads up here - in the collage on the inside cover of the box I used Mandi's excellent signature, among other things of course! And there is a cute (and kinda funny detail at the bottom of the box (on the outside) ..... don't forget to look and record..... and point it out to His Curliness.... hehehehehehe:naughty: :roftl: )

Have fun at the concerts!

Love you Guys!!!:huglove:

Thought I'd just check in and say - yesssssss! The box is gone, baby, gone! Next stop - you Guys!! Had an absolute BLAST doing it! I really hope you all like it, and most of all hope Mika likes it, but now I can say that knowing him (YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:punk::punk: ) he will be appreciative, as he was when I gave him a gift at the Vancouver concert!

Anyways, there is tons of detail to the box - just a couple of heads up here - in the collage on the inside cover of the box I used Mandi's excellent signature, among other things of course! And there is a cute (and kinda funny detail at the bottom of the box (on the outside) ..... don't forget to look and record..... and point it out to His Curliness.... hehehehehehe:naughty: :roftl: )

thanks CJ!it was nice of you to do such a cute thing for us all!Thank you again!:wink2:

Thought I'd just check in and say - yesssssss! The box is gone, baby, gone! Next stop - you Guys!! Had an absolute BLAST doing it! I really hope you all like it, and most of all hope Mika likes it, but now I can say that knowing him (YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:punk: :punk: :punk: ) he will be appreciative, as he was when I gave him a gift at the Vancouver concert!

Oooh I'm intrigued!!.... And "his Curliness"...love it! Can I call him that to his face? Let's have a vote here hahahaha

Oooh I'm intrigued!!.... And "his Curliness"...love it! Can I call him that to his face? Let's have a vote here hahahaha

He'd probably laff his ass off!! hahahaha:roftl: You know that cute little giggle of his... and blush.... and when he see the bottom of the box... I was merely quoting him...... he will learn that when he says things they may turn around and come back and bite him in the ass!!!!!!!!! HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!:roftl: :roftl: :naughty:

He'd probably laff his ass off!! hahahaha:roftl: You know that cute little giggle of his... and blush.... and when he see the bottom of the box... I was merely quoting him...... he will learn that when he says things they may turn around and come back and bite him in the ass!!!!!!!!! HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!:roftl: :roftl: :naughty:

oooooh this sounds cool!! Don't make me more excited than I am!! :roftl: :roftl:

oooooh this sounds cool!! Don't make me more excited than I am!! :roftl: :roftl:

OMG!!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITING IT IS TO MEET HIM AND PRESENT HIM WITH STUFF!!! The Vancouver concert was a week ago yesterday and I am still in shock and over the moon!:mf_lustslow: WOWZERS!!! TAKE LOTSA PICTURES AND VIDEOS!!! IT WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST EXPERIENCES OF YOUR LIFE, FOR SURE!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

BTW - If you have any questions about the package don't hesitate to PM me.... I hope it arrives okay.... I almost feel like it's my "baby".... hehe:naughty: :wink2:

OMG!!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITING IT IS TO MEET HIM AND PRESENT HIM WITH STUFF!!! The Vancouver concert was a week ago yesterday and I am still in shock and over the moon!:mf_lustslow: WOWZERS!!! TAKE LOTSA PICTURES AND VIDEOS!!! IT WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST EXPERIENCES OF YOUR LIFE, FOR SURE!!!!:thumb_yello:

BTW - If you have any questions about the package don't hesitate to PM me.... I hope it arrives okay.... I almost feel like it's my "baby".... hehe:naughty: :wink2:

ooooooooooooooooh I can't wait!!!!!!!! I'm way too excited. Don't worry il keep u updated as much as I can. I head to London on Tues so I'll PM u when it arrives, and like I said, if u don't hear from me (like if for some reason i can't get online) u can call me :thumb_yello:

How do you get so many smileys in your siggy?! :shocked:

In mine? Well, it goes like this - I have been so majorly unlucky in the rest of my life, someone up there, behind the scenes felt a little sorry for me so they decided to gimme a break and throw me some breadcrumbs in the way of smileys in my siggy. I know, I know, it's paltry and pathetic but it's the best they could do for me. It was either that or more pay per view cable channels - take your pick...:blink::boxed:

Humor me..... I'm on a post-Mika high......:naughty::wink2:

ooooooooooooooooh I can't wait!!!!!!!! I'm way too excited. Don't worry il keep u updated as much as I can. I head to London on Tues so I'll PM u when it arrives, and like I said, if u don't hear from me (like if for some reason i can't get online) u can call me :thumb_yello:

Cool!:thumb_yello: I'm SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED TOOOOO!!!!! I'M GOING INSANE!!!!!!:insane:

OOOOOPS!!! TOO LATE!!!:naughty::wink2:

In mine? Well, it goes like this - I have been so majorly unlucky in the rest of my life, someone up there, behind the scenes felt a little sorry for me so they decided to gimme a break and throw me some breadcrumbs in the way of smileys in my siggy. I know, I know, it's paltry and pathetic but it's the best they could do for me. It was either that or more pay per view cable channels - take your pick...:blink::boxed:

Humor me..... I'm on a post-Mika high......:naughty::wink2:

I would have defnitely chosen the smileys in the siggy route! :roftl: Great choice!

Anyways, there is tons of detail to the box - just a couple of heads up here - in the collage on the inside cover of the box I used Mandi's excellent signature, among other things of course! And there is a cute (and kinda funny detail at the bottom of the box (on the outside) ..... don't forget to look and record..... and point it out to His Curliness.... hehehehehehe:naughty::roftl: )

Hah, now I'm very intrigued.

OOh, thanks for adding more pictures to the collage..I didn't get many submitted. haha

And I'm curious about the details now...haha

Can't wait to see the pictures! :biggrin2: