Valentine's Day Project

Finkster

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The day after the concert I was standing in the freezing cold all day long. :roftl: I LOVE that movie!! I wish I could skip school for just one day :wub2:

Wow we wish we could of gotten to see Mika the next day.:wub2:

The funny thing was that in the museum there were little kids taking a field trip. We were almost getting ready to take their hands and walk with them in a long line like in the movie. Also saw the huge painting that Cameron stares at in the movie. Have always loved that movie and Pretty In Pink because that was the year we were born, 1986.

Calicojasmine is such an inspiration to me! she and I have so much fun together and yes "his curliness" will love this beautiful gift!

we are lucky to have such gifted and beautiful people in our midst!

Well, it's NOOOOO secret that elanorelle is my hero! She needs to quit her day job and become the PR Master Expert to the Stars (and all us lowly toads, too... hehe!) She not only organized so many additional fun stuff around the Vancouver concert, she spread the word about the concert everywhere on FaceBook - she got FaceBook members to become new members in MFC, and vice versa - MFC member join FaceBook. She was also interviewed extensively for Mika's next DVD and was truly legendary at the concert! So many people came up to us, exclaiming , "Look! Look! It's the FaceBook Lady!" And then they would ask if they could take pictures with her. And OMG! That umbrella! Major hit! People (a lot of kids) came running over, freaking out and asking if they could TOUCH IT!!! I KID YOU NOT!!! Hysterical! Hey, even Mika knew who she was and gave her a warm welcome! If I didn't love her so much I'd be horrendously jealous and probably kick her in the butt! KIDDING!!!!!!!!! JUST KIDDING!!!:naughty::wink2:

I also cannot say enough about all the MFCers I met there as well. It was such an exquisite evening to be able to put names to faces - I felt such a kinship with everyone, like we all truly bonded. I also realized that even though all you guys on the other side of the pond have your monopoly on the Great One, we FINALLY FINALLY got our feet in the door, and y'know what? WE CANADIANS RULE TOO!!!!!! Hey, we now REALLY understand what all the fuss is about! LOL!:naughty::wink2: HAHAHA!!! WHAT A MAN!!!:mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Yes! Can't wait to see the pictures!!!:punk: :punk:

Hey Twins - Haley & Megan!

We've never really met, so hi, I'm calicojasmine, a.k.a. Joan a.k.a. Calamity Joan (LOL!) So nice to meet you both!

A little heads up to you both. You guys IN PARTICULAR should be excited to see the pictures in the collage... And that's ALL I'm going to say right now.......

(what a byotch, eh?) :naughty:

Well, it's NOOOOO secret that elanorelle is my hero! She needs to quit her day job and become the PR Master Expert to the Stars (and all us lowly toads, too... hehe!) She not only organized so many additional fun stuff around the Vancouver concert, she spread the word about the concert everywhere on FaceBook - she got FaceBook members to become new members in MFC, and vice versa - MFC member join FaceBook. She was also interviewed extensively for Mika's next DVD and was truly legendary at the concert! So many people came up to us, exclaiming , "Look! Look! It's the FaceBook Lady!" And then they would ask if they could take pictures with her. And OMG! That umbrella! Major hit! People (a lot of kids) came running over, freaking out and asking if they could TOUCH IT!!! I KID YOU NOT!!! Hysterical! Hey, even Mika knew who she was and gave her a warm welcome! If I didn't love her so much I'd be horrendously jealous and probably kick her in the butt! KIDDING!!!!!!!!! JUST KIDDING!!!:naughty:

I also cannot say enough about all the MFCers I met there as well. It was such an exquisite evening to be able to put names to faces - I felt such a kinship with everyone, like we all truly bonded. I also realized that even though all you guys on the other side of the pond have your monopoly on the Great One, we FINALLY FINALLY got our feet in the door, and y'know what? WE CANADIANS RULE TOO!!!!!! Hey, we now REALLY understand what all the fuss is about! LOL!:naughty::wink2: HAHAHA!!! WHAT A MAN!!!:mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

:roftl: I love your posts.

Hey Twins - Haley & Megan!

We've never really met, so hi, I'm calicojasmine, a.k.a. Joan a.k.a. Calamity Joan (LOL!) So nice to meet you both!

A little heads up to you both. You guys IN PARTICULAR should be excited to see the pictures in the collage... And that's ALL I'm going to say right now.......

(what a byotch, eh?) :naughty:

OMG!:roftl:

Nice to meet you Calamity! LOL. We can't wait to see the collage. And are you sure that that is all you can say?:naughty: Glad to meet you.

The Meyer Twins

This reminds me...

In Chicago we were sitting there (we being my twin sister and I) and a few people came up to us and asked 'Are you the Meyer Twins?!' and 'You must be the Meyer twins.' :roftl: It was hilarious. :naughty:

xD But their pictures are in their avatar!

I would love to meet you two some time too:)

Same to you!!!

This reminds me...

In Chicago we were sitting there (we being my twin sister and I) and a few people came up to us and asked 'Are you the Meyer Twins?!' and 'You must be the Meyer twins.' :roftl: It was hilarious. :naughty:

HaHa!:roftl: That brought smiles to our faces. They really did that? We think we would of laughed. It's like we're famous.:roftl:

i think i did laugh.

:roftl: We would of laughed too.

We're really getting antsy about what calicojasmine was saying. That us in particular should be excited.

Same to you!!!

HaHa!:roftl: That brought smiles to our faces. They really did that? We think we would of laughed. It's like we're famous.:roftl:

:roftl: We would of laughed too.

We're really getting antsy about what calicojasmine was saying. That us in particular should be excited.

Question...does one of you type in purple and the other in blue?

(And I am too!!)

:roftl:

THOSE SHARPIES WERE STRONG!!!!!!!!!

:roftl: Wish we would of gotten to wait inside. We didn't get to know anything that was going on inside:

people getting antsy about Mika

people making things

people meeting new friends

people getting high:roftl:

Got to go to bed, got to wake up a little early tomorrow. Spray on the glitter you fools.:roftl: