Valentine's Day Project

Finkster

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: I love your posts.

Thanks, Sweetie - I need all the love I can get! LOL!:naughty: In whatever way, shape or form.... oh, wait.. that didn't come out quite right..*****giggles hysterically, runs blushing madly into the mountains of North Vancouver, B.C. ....***********

OMG!:roftl:

Nice to meet you Calamity! LOL. We can't wait to see the collage. And are you sure that that is all you can say?:naughty: Glad to meet you.

The Meyer Twins

I don't want to ruin the surprise - hope you guys like it!!!

This reminds me...

In Chicago we were sitting there (we being my twin sister and I) and a few people came up to us and asked 'Are you the Meyer Twins?!' and 'You must be the Meyer twins.' :roftl: It was hilarious. :naughty:

Norwalk! I didn't know you had a twin! Are there any more twins on MFC that I don't know about?? Twins absolutely rule! I always wished I had one! Someone to share the blame with....:wink2:

Thanks, Sweetie - I need all the love I can get! LOL!:naughty: In whatever way, shape or form.... oh, wait.. that didn't come out quite right..*****giggles hysterically, runs blushing madly into the mountains of North Vancouver, B.C. ....***********

I don't want to ruin the surprise - hope you guys like it!!!

Norwalk! I didn't know you had a twin! Are there any more twins on MFC that I don't know about?? Twins absolutely rule! I always wished I had one! Someone to share the blame with....:wink2:

sigh:) you guys are wonderful! I was just watching Accross the Universe and had a tear and realized that what is going on with all of us/mika and the MFC is very much like that of the Beatles in the 60's. I thought "OMG" I am witnessing a parallel to what my mum saw in the early 60s! wow! I am getting all emotional again tonight ( in happiness of course!) ..been having spontaneous moments of emotions again each day..like in the Cafe yesterday!:wub2: :wub2: its really special ..you are all really special:wub2: :wub2:

sigh:) you guys are wonderful! I was just watching Accross the Universe and had a tear and realized that what is going on with all of us/mika and the MFC is very much like that of the Beatles in the 60's. I thought "OMG" I am witnessing a parallel to what my mum saw in the early 60s! wow! I am getting all emotional again tonight ( in happiness of course!) ..been having spontaneous moments of emotions again each day..like in the Cafe yesterday!:wub2: :wub2: its really special ..you are all really special:wub2: :wub2:

Why don't you make me feel totally old by bringing the Beatles into this??? In 1964 when they 1st arrived in the States amidst the fervor and insanity I was 8 years old (now I'm dating myself - 'cause no one else will!)

Back at ya, Sweetie!!!:huglove:

I love your message about Me being face book woman!:)

added more goodies to the Face-book group! its really taking off! more pics !

I added a video! lots of comments:) its so much fun!:wub2: :wub2:

btw did you see the picture on the MIKA gasmic thread about MIKA biting Chris Moyles????? why is MIKA biting people all the time! its so funny! :roftl: :roftl:

I added a video! lots of comments:) its so much fun!

btw did you see the picture on the MIKA gasmic thread about MIKA biting Chris Moyles????? why is MIKA biting people all the time! its so funny! :roftl: :roftl:

Oh, so glad you liked that post!! Every bit is true - - except the part that I wanted to kick you in the butt - I really was just kidding around...:naughty::wink2:

I'm going to check out the picture of Mika biting Chris Moyles. The biting part doesn't surprise me at all. Mika has always claimed he is a mutt. However, he has never disclosed that he has Vampire blood/genes/roots. That's one of the parts of him I find so bloody attractive (pun intended). When I was a kid Dracula was my secret imaginary best buddy who lived under my bed and protected me from my mother. So it's no wonder I'm so "thirsty" for all things Mika.:wink2:

Oh, so glad you liked that post!! Every bit is true - - except the part that I wanted to kick you in the butt - I really was just kidding around...:naughty::wink2:

I'm going to check out the picture of Mika biting Chris Moyles. The biting part doesn't surprise me at all. Mika has always claimed he is a mutt. However, he has never disclosed that he has Vampire blood/genes/roots. That's one of the parts of him I find so bloody attractive (pun intended). When I was a kid Dracula was my secret imaginary best buddy who lived under my bed and protected me from my mother. So it's no wonder I'm so "thirsty" for all things Mika.:wink2:

I'd like him to bite my neck any day!!!:naughty: :naughty: :das: :das:

Hello all, I was just on the thread for tonight's gig in London, and they said mika only hung around for a few mins after the gig, so not many got to meet him. That's all I know so far....Man, he BETTER stay around for longer on Thurs so we can give him the gift!!!!

I added a video! lots of comments:) its so much fun!:wub2: :wub2:

:blink: i havent seen this picture.. anyone have it?