Valentine's Day Project

Finkster

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*is very confuzzled* Wasn't the show..uhm yesterday?? I forget, I know mavvy told me, but i have forgotten

i cannot believe she gave him the YFUAYFM songs :lmfao:

BillyBrown and I are planning on giving it to him on Thurs... it's in the post so I'll let ye know when I have it! And I hope he'll stay around long enough afterwards....apparently he didn't stay around very long after tonight's show

....and i lick certain people too...but that doesnt count :roftl: :roftl:

(its amazing how freaked out people get :lmao:)

hahaha.

new best friend?

:wink2:

it's a club i started when i was a newbie.

:doh: It sounded like a good idea at the time :roftl:

Yay for us and yay for mika

haha. i see!

:roftl: Sorry we're not lickers.:naughty: We're still getting antsy (wow have been using that word a lot) about us in particular being excited.:blush-anim-cl:

I've been using that word a lot too :naughty: I think it's just because there are so many projects!! :shocked: The Thank You Mika, Thank You Midway State, and the Valentine projects to consider... I think it's time for a break. :roftl:

I've been using that word a lot too :naughty: I think it's just because there are so many projects!! :shocked: The Thank You Mika, Thank You Midway State, and the Valentine projects to consider... I think it's time for a break. :roftl:

:roftl: ...And the Yasmine project, still haven't wrote a letter to Luke's b-day project, have sumitted a drawing for Mika's b-day project. It's just project galore here at the MFC.:punk:

according to Cali ,,it should be in England by Wednesday ...and I will do a visualizing excercise and send out positive messages that he gets it. Maybe we can mention it came all the way from Vancouver! maybe that might help:):):)

:wub2: :wub2: besides there is something in that box that is very important that he gets.....

according to Cali ,,it should be in England by Wednesday ...and I will do a visualizing excercise and send out positive messages that he gets it. Maybe we can mention it came all the way from Vancouver! maybe that might help:):):)

:wub2: :wub2: besides there is something in that box that is very important that he gets.....

...and what is that very important something???:roftl:

Had also heard that us in particular will be very excited. We can't wait to see pictures.:wub2: